Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-14-2014, 06:55 PM
Little Boo

Need help figuring out what movie this is

It was from when I was a kid, prob a 80s movie. I remember a few parts. One was 2 girls were riding in a red truck down a dirt road and they were stopped in the middle of the road by cows. And this old man came out and injected them with something and took them to his human garden. He had a garden of heads, everybody was still alive but it was just their heads that were sticking out of the ground. And I think their was another part where a dude would flip out of he was touched on his left shoulder. I know this is pretty vague but wandering if anybody can think of what movie this is from. Old man having a human garding of just heads sticking our of the ground.
Old 08-14-2014, 06:59 PM
病気の

Motel Hell.. 1980

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081184/

Maybe?
Old 08-14-2014, 06:59 PM
Evil Dead

Motel Hell
Old 08-14-2014, 07:07 PM
Little Boo

That could be it. Ill check it out. Preciate it
Old 08-15-2014, 09:52 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by eklypised View Post
It was from when I was a kid, prob a 80s movie. I remember a few parts. One was 2 girls were riding in a red truck down a dirt road and they were stopped in the middle of the road by cows. And this old man came out and injected them with something and took them to his human garden. He had a garden of heads, everybody was still alive but it was just their heads that were sticking out of the ground. And I think their was another part where a dude would flip out of he was touched on his left shoulder. I know this is pretty vague but wandering if anybody can think of what movie this is from. Old man having a human garding of just heads sticking our of the ground.
I agree with the others on here, it sounds just like Motel Hell (1980). Love that movie!!