Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > True Crime
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-20-2005, 01:46 PM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to bloodrayne
Idiot Kills Innocent People While Attempting Suicide

Police: Woman's Suicide Attempt Leaves 3 Dead

Three Men Die In Skokie Crash

Chicago, Illionois -- Bond was denied Friday for a 23-year-old woman accused of intentionally ramming her car into another vehicle at a Skokie intersection in a suicide attempt, killing three men from Chicago and injuring three others.

Jeanette Sliwinski was charged with three counts of first-degree murder and two counts of aggravated battery in connection with the Thursday afternoon crash at Niles Center Road and Dempster Street, according to a news release from Skokie police.

Sliwinski, of 8915 S. Parkside St. in Morton Grove, was denied bond when a hearing was held in the Skokie Courthouse in her absence, while she remains hospitalized from the crash, Cook County state's attorney's office spokesman Tom Stanton said.

Stanton did not know which judge presided over the hearing.

Sliwinski was accused of intentionally ramming her 2000 red Ford Mustang into a 2001 Honda Civic, which was stopped at a red light, because she was distraught and trying to kill herself, Stanton said. He said her car was travelling more than 70 mph before the impact.

Three men in the Civic were killed. They were identified as Michael Dahlquist, 39, John Glick, 35, and Douglas Meis, 29, all of Chicago, according to release.

Stanton said Sliwinski was not seriously injured.

My Karma ran over my Dogma

God WAS my co-pilot...But, we crashed in the mountains and...I had to eat him

I'm suffocating in what's become of me...
The rancid remains of what I used to be
Old 07-20-2005, 07:21 PM
No charge for awesomeness

What a dumb bitch!

First of all... If you are going to kill yourself, try picking a method that won't hurt anyone else and secondly, try picking a method with a higher succes rate than a fucking car accident with a stopped car.

Why not drive her car off a bridge or something? No innocent casualties plus a higher chance of it actually working (A chance that could be inreased by keeping the seatbelt on and rolling the windows down before taking the plunge.

:rolleyes:

Seriously, if I was just sitting at a red light and some stupid bitch rammed my car and killed me, I'd come back as a ghost (Which I dont actually believe in, but for the purpose of this post, they exist.) and haunt her ass until the day she finally gets her suicide attempt right.
Old 07-22-2005, 08:59 AM
Evil Dead

scaryminda15

YOU CAN'T KILL YOURSELF WITHOUT HARMING OTHERS SOMEONE IN THIS WORLD CARES ABOUT YOU SO THEY WILL BE SAD IF YOU WERE GONE BY SOME STUPID METHOD LIKE THAT. WELL IT IS VERY SAD WHEN SOMEONE TAKES THEIR OWN LIVES AND OTHERS. WHAT A SHAME!
Old 08-05-2005, 12:28 PM
The horror of the minds

She proberly wouldn't get the death pentaly becuase she wants to die, if she dose g et contyived of those charges she be sent toi mental hospital for the rest of her life.
Fear is in the mind of the beholder. If that mind is strong engough fear can be defated. If the minds is weak, and the fear is storng, the fear will control the life. THe fear couldn't be defeated the life would be controled by it forevere.