Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Toys & Props
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-16-2004, 04:50 AM
Undead

Palisades mini busts.

I'm into action figures and horror movie stuff for nearly 6 years now, but never touched anything like statues or busts. That was untill my last birthday, my brother bought me the limited edition Alien from Palisades toys.

When I first opened the package, I wasn't all that sure. It was a mini bust (funny, but I don't see how 9" tall qualifies for mini...) and I never really liked them, so I said to myself I would do my best to look happy.
But when I opened it, WOW!! The detailing work on that thing is just, SUPERB!! I was amazed. It changed my opinion about the Palisades stuff and I started looking for it in specialized stores.

My first move showed me the defeated Predator, but that one disapointed me a lot. The deatails aren't all that good and paint wor is very ordinary. Then I saw the Alien Queen mini-bust and once again WOW! I knew I needed to get one. So I found one at affordable price too.

Now the next one on my list is the "Predator Triumphant" statue.

So for all of you "toy" fans out there, if you never took the time to watch Palisades stuff before, I say, go out! And have a look at it. It's well worth your time.