Old 03-22-2010, 04:03 AM
Satan's joystick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress_Of_Drac View Post
hi Scarebaby...we have they same sentiments but the effect on me is rather the opposite. it actually amused me every time i went to the rest room at night and i just automatically imagine a very pale looking girl with long black hair and big scary eyes looking at me from the mirror...hahaha...
Hi there. ^^ Lucky you, that you can enjoy being frightened! I wish I could too, because then I'd have a blast all the time. -.-
I've always been afraid of the dark and when I was younger (10-13) I was even terrified during day time and couldn't be home alone without freaking out completely. I'm in therapy for it now though, so slowly getting tougher, but I still sleep with a light on or cling to boyfriend after having seen a scary movie.
Old 03-23-2010, 03:54 AM
Bad Natured

If pigeon-holed i would probably go with the supernatural. My favs are actually convoluted and disturbing portrayals of human nature that are still believable and are unraveled in a wickedly artistic manner.
d

Fate is my mistress, mother of the cruel abomination that is hope.
Old 03-24-2010, 04:39 PM
Poison of the Flesh

Send a message via Yahoo to Empress_Of_Drac
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarebaby View Post
Hi there. ^^ Lucky you, that you can enjoy being frightened! I wish I could too, because then I'd have a blast all the time. -.-
I've always been afraid of the dark and when I was younger (10-13) I was even terrified during day time and couldn't be home alone without freaking out completely. I'm in therapy for it now though, so slowly getting tougher, but I still sleep with a light on or cling to boyfriend after having seen a scary movie.
Hmmmn...that's rather serious...I hope you can get over with that...tsk...tsk...it's a good thing though that you're coping with it soundly.

Fosamax Recall | Fosamax Recall| Fosamax Side Effects
Old 03-24-2010, 04:49 PM
No redeeming qualities

Both and either, as long as it's well made. Too many "supernatural" films aren't as scary as they'd like to think they are, and too many "slasher" films think more gore=more scary.
Old 04-04-2010, 02:28 AM
Legion who ?

Supernatural, but not just any supernatural. ghost movies are my fave but I dont believe in them. Anything that deals with demonic entities and possesion, evil is the only thing that still send chills up my spine.
As far as slashers and blood and gore, thats for weenies. Sure Saw makes you kringe just thinking about if that was you sitting there about to have your face slowly ripped apart, but anyone can do it that way. I could go out tonight and chop someone up from the shadows, but when satan himself is standing behind you in those shadows and you know your fucked, thats scary.
Old 04-04-2010, 04:18 AM
Scares Little Kids

Demon posssession
Visceral horror
Old 04-04-2010, 12:56 PM
Evil Dead

Supernatural
Old 04-04-2010, 01:12 PM
Evil Dead

Do not really care. It depends on if the movie is worth a shit.
Old 04-04-2010, 10:21 PM
horrors are my thing!!!

gorey movie's tend to have a boring ending or really bad story line. for example MIDNIGHT MEAT TRAIN when the guy whacked that meat masher into that womans skull and her eye ball rolled across the train I thought fantastic. this is going to be great but it all went down to these goblin thing living in the subway so that's why I am a fan of supernatural movies
Old 04-05-2010, 09:27 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarymoviefreak!!! View Post
gorey movie's tend to have a boring ending or really bad story line. for example MIDNIGHT MEAT TRAIN when the guy whacked that meat masher into that womans skull and her eye ball rolled across the train I thought fantastic. this is going to be great but it all went down to these goblin thing living in the subway so that's why I am a fan of supernatural movies
Never read the book, have you?