Old 01-13-2005, 01:06 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to Gojira
Movie Poster Collections

I have a complete collection of all 28 Godzilla movie posters 26 of the 28 Godzilla movie posters are Japanese posters and the other 2 are American posters. Of the 26 that are Japanese posters 24 of them are original Jap posters the other 2 are release Jap posters. The last 2 Godzilla movie posters I bought were Ghidora the 3 HeadedMonster 1964 original Jap poster which is worth about $850.00 and a Godzilla Final Wars Jap movie poster which is also the 50th Anniversary poster as well.
Old 01-13-2005, 01:49 PM
BMXICAN

Jesus had a tough life. I read about that guy. Jesus is the only guy that ever came back from the dead that didn't scare the F--- out of everybody!
-Sam Kinison
Old 01-14-2005, 07:34 AM

Re: Movie Poster Collections

Quote:
Originally posted by Gojira
I have a complete collection of all 28 Godzilla movie posters 26 of the 28 Godzilla movie posters are Japanese posters and the other 2 are American posters. Of the 26 that are Japanese posters 24 of them are original Jap posters the other 2 are release Jap posters. The last 2 Godzilla movie posters I bought were Ghidora the 3 HeadedMonster 1964 original Jap poster which is worth about $850.00 and a Godzilla Final Wars Jap movie poster which is also the 50th Anniversary poster as well.
WOW That's COOL!!

LIFES A BITCH THEN YOU DIE!!
Old 01-14-2005, 07:34 AM

Re: Movie Poster Collections

Quote:
Did you get them for a good price??

Old 01-14-2005, 08:32 AM
Evil Dead

Hi allmykids some of my Godzilla movie posters I have bought for very good prices and some of the older and rare Japanese Godzilla movie posters were very expensive. But once you get them its bragging rights. my 1956 Godzilla King of the Monsters USA poster is worth $6000.00 and my 1959 Gigantis the Firemonster USA poster is worth about $200.00 the following 26 posters are Japanese poster.. Some are worth $800.00 and $700.00 others $400.00 and $300.00. Posters from 1984-2004 are $50.00 to $100.00. I lso have a Mothra movie poster collection 1961 1996 1997 1998 movie posters all 4 Jap posters. I have about 7 other Godzilla movie posters for sale some are Japanese some are Turkish and 1 German. I estimate my Godzilla movie poster collection to be worth a little over $10.000.00 If I replace 2 Jap release posters with original Jap posters the collection will be worth $1800.00 more.
Old 01-14-2005, 08:04 PM

Do you hang them up or Keep them put up in a tube or somthing??

Old 01-14-2005, 08:51 PM
Evil Dead

Hi allmykids I have all 27 Godzilla movie posters hung in my living room. I have 14 posters that hang on one wall and 14 more that hang on the other wall. Behind my couch I have a 6 ft long and 6 ft high diviting screen where 4 Mothra posters are hung The posters I have that were hung before are lying flat in a spare room and other posters I have that are rolled in tubes. I have another 3 posters that hang in the kitchen area where my dinner table is Rodan poster and War of the Garagantuas poster and a 2nd Godzilla Final Wars poster. The posters that are lying flat are for sale. I have 7 of those. Their prices range from $80-$350.00
Old 01-15-2005, 05:19 AM

Quote:
Hi allmykids I have all 27 Godzilla movie posters hung in my living room. I have 14 posters that hang on one wall and 14 more that hang on the other wall. Behind my couch I have a 6 ft long and 6 ft high diviting screen where 4 Mothra posters are hung The posters I have that were hung before are lying flat in a spare room and other posters I have that are rolled in tubes. I have another 3 posters that hang in the kitchen area where my dinner table is Rodan poster and War of the Garagantuas poster and a 2nd Godzilla Final Wars poster. The posters that are lying flat are for sale. I have 7 of those. Their prices range from $80-$350.00
Do you only have posters or do you have other stuff??
Well it sounds like you better be careful with them. Any kind of damage would bring the price down!!

Old 01-15-2005, 06:35 AM
Evil Dead

Hi Allmykids I also collect vinyl Bandai Godzilla figures I have close to 100 figures and I have a few figures up for sale as well. Every year I try and make it to G-Fest a Godzilla convention held in Chicago in july. I have a large collection of Kaiju movies. Kaiju is Monster in Japanese. I also have books on figures and posters and reffrence history movie books about the Kaiju genre.
Old 01-21-2005, 06:27 PM
Evil Dead

I have a first run reproduction of Lon Chaney Sr.'s Hunchback of Notre Dame handbill. I had a custom frame built to house it in and it is proudly displayed in my livingroom.

Just for shits and giggles, I have an "Exorcist" clock also.