Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

View Poll Results: Should they add someone else in freddy vs jason 2?
yes 14 28.00%
no 36 72.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-13-2004, 09:09 AM
Get ahold of yourself.

Send a message via AIM to massacre man
Chucky's pretty popular also
Old 03-13-2004, 09:13 AM
You go girlfriend!

Send a message via AIM to William Send a message via Yahoo to William
Quote:
Originally posted by massacre man
Chucky's pretty popular also
I think Freddy and Jason would demolish Chucky though...the only advantage Chucky has is his size which would make it hard to kill him probably, but all Chucky really has is his knife...and I doubt a small knife or ruler, or plastic bag, or any other method Chucky can use would even phase Freddy or Jason lol
Old 03-13-2004, 09:36 AM
That fucking Guy...

If this were to happen, which it never will...
Chucky would most likely play one of the other guys for a chump....somehow make them work for him....you know, like offer a "how to" on posession or something...or a soul-swap...can you imagine a silent stalker Freddy, and a Jason who mouths off at every possible opening...
Old 03-13-2004, 09:40 AM
You go girlfriend!

Quote:
Originally posted by cheebacheeba
If this were to happen, which it never will...
Chucky would most likely play one of the other guys for a chump....somehow make them work for him....you know, like offer a "how to" on posession or something...or a soul-swap...can you imagine a silent stalker Freddy, and a Jason who mouths off at every possible opening...
It'd be interesting to say the least.
Old 03-13-2004, 09:44 AM
Undead

Well, could be... But, then again, would it really be necessary to bring another person in thet F vs J thing? And first of all, would it really be necessary to bring this F VS J once more??

I personnaly would rather prefer to see Jason go face to Face with Micheal Myers. I know the "dialogue" wouldn't be too strong in here, but hell, what a brawl it'll be.
Old 03-13-2004, 09:46 AM
You go girlfriend!

Quote:
Originally posted by Nightmarian
Well, could be... But, then again, would it really be necessary to bring another person in thet F vs J thing? And first of all, would it really be necessary to bring this F VS J once more??

I personnaly would rather prefer to see Jason go face to Face with Micheal Myers. I know the "dialogue" wouldn't be too strong in here, but hell, what a brawl it'll be.
I agree. I've heard that they may be making an entire movie series out of the F VS J thing, it's probably just a false rumour though.
Old 03-15-2004, 11:16 AM
Evil Dead

A TV show?? That would be cool.
The only thing I didn't about F vs J is that we didn't get to see that Lori girl in the nude!!

HAIL SATAN!!!
HIGH PRIEST WISE
Old 03-20-2004, 02:33 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by Freddy Krueger.
What about the Creeper? Oh and Ash sucks balls!
The only other horror icons on the same level with Jason/Freddy are Michael Myers, Leatherface and Pinhead, IMO. I'd love to see Pinhead get involved with them, but I don't see it happening. I think Deminsion owns Myers/Pinhead and New Line owns Jason/Freddy. I doubt those companies would ever agree to a deal to allow Pinhead to get involved with Jason/Freddy.

And I hope Myers would never be thrown in with them. He should stand on his own forever.

Leatherface wouldn't work since he is human. Jason and Freddy would kick his ass.
Old 03-20-2004, 08:40 PM
Miss Cleo! Call now!!

Send a message via AIM to thepsychicfetus
That would be one fucked up movie. But if it ever did happen, i think freddy and pinhead would team up cause they're on the same wavelength. you know.....pandoras box.....nightmares....pretty close to the same thing. Now what i would like to see is freddy vs. jason vs. martha stewart. Scary, scary shit.
Old 03-20-2004, 09:04 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Freddy Krueger. Send a message via Yahoo to Freddy Krueger.
Bloody hell!

What in Gods name is wrong with these people? What kind of retarded asshole would even think about adding someone to the battle of Freddy and Jason? I mean, damn, just look at all these people. They must be walking out of the house of the crazy and gay. Jesus Crist. What part of FREDDY VS JASON do these people not under stand? Its NOT Gay Boy Ash VS Super Gay Pinhead. Its FREDDY and JASON. It would be just plain retarded to add someone in the blood bath.