Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-31-2018, 05:42 AM
This is a test

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningriser View Post
I still have to wait until next May before I can qualify for in state college tuition, but once I am able to do that I have decided what I want to do. I'm going to finish my associate's degree and then I'm going to transfer to UNLV and study creative writing. They offer from a Degree up to a doctor of literature. I realize that doctor degree is a pipe dream but I plan to push this as far as I possibly can and push myself harder than I have ever push myself towards anything and I want to apply what I learn pursuing my degree in my writing and Use it to possibly become a teacher of literature someday. That would be amazing for me!
Morning, that would be awesome. I have always regretted never getting a formal education. I didnt even finish highschool.
Old 08-31-2018, 06:04 AM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

I finished high school but never got to go to college.
Old 08-31-2018, 10:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloof View Post
Morning, that would be awesome. I have always regretted never getting a formal education. I didnt even finish highschool.
I went to Community College once before and got about 2/3 of the way done with my associate's degree but I was living with my girlfriend at the time and she was my only way to and from school. The last few years she and I were together things were really Rocky and I had to drop out of school because I had to rely on her to get to and from school and she never would take me so I kept having to drop my classes. Now I am in Las Vegas though and when my lease is up I'm going to move across town closer to the Community College and by then I will be able to get in-state tuition so I'm going to finish my associate's degree and then I will be able to transfer to UNLV which is only about 10 or 15 miles south of me
. I have already wasted way too much of my life. I turned 37 years old and just over three weeks so it's time for me to start to take charge of my life instead of just sitting around feeling sorry for myself and waiting for the world to just hand me something because let's face the facts, that's not going to happen.
Old 09-01-2018, 05:02 AM
Evil Dead

37!?...Shoot, you better apply to the nursin' home instead of college you old fart.
Old 09-01-2018, 06:16 AM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

I used to work in a nursing home. It was always so depressing whenever a patient died and we had to break the news to their roomates.

"Guess who's getting two desserts tonight?"
Old 09-01-2018, 10:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Bad Things View Post
37!?...Shoot, you better apply to the nursin' home instead of college you old fart.
Why I oughta shake my fist at you sonny boy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvablePsycho View Post
"Guess who's getting two desserts tonight?"
I would probably be the sick fuck who says yay.

Has anyone noticed we are on page 666?

Last edited by Morningriser; 09-01-2018 at 10:56 AM.
Old 09-05-2018, 05:26 AM
Evil Dead

I am a frayed and nibbled survivor in a fallen world, and I am getting along.
I am aging and eaten and have done my share of eating too.

I am not washed and beautiful in control of a shining world in which everything fits, but instead I am wandering awed about on a splintered wreck I've come to care for.

Whose gnawed trees trees breathe a delicate air, whose bloodied and scarred creatures are my dearest companions, and whose beauty bats and shines not in its imperfections but overwhelmingly in spite of them.
Old 09-05-2018, 05:51 AM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningriser View Post

Has anyone noticed we are on page 666?
The Mark of the Beast err...ie Beastie Boys! Yeah that must be it.
Old 09-05-2018, 05:25 PM
Banned

I ate my first-ever weed brownie yesterday. It was complimentary so I knew it wouldn't be too strong but it was strong enough to make me feel good and relaxed all day long.

In my euphoric state I think I realized my dream. I want to be a journalist who can travel the world and explore new places and cultures like Anthony Bourdain and be able to write about them like Hunter S Thompson, without a biased opinion and being able to show the positives and negatives to everything rather than sugar coating everything and putting on a false pretense. That's what's wrong with this world, too many falsehoods and I want to change that by making the world more aware of what it is doing to itself, but also all the beauty that really lies out there and people are just willing to open their eyes and look for it.

Last edited by Morningriser; 09-05-2018 at 05:32 PM.
Old 09-05-2018, 05:40 PM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

Well I always believed that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You can't make everybody respect your opinion on all the different cultures in the world because people are always going to have different preferences. It's better to educate people on the different cultures than it is to give an honest unbiased opinion about all of them. A real opinion should be left out of things like that.