Old 07-07-2005, 07:05 AM
Evil Dead

I PERSONAL THINK THAT THEY SHOULD HAVE A SEQUEL WITH ON JASON VS. MICHEAL. LIKE THE CHAMPION GOING AGAINEST ANOTHER OPPONENT, BUT I ALSO WHAT FUN IT WILL BE TO HAVE FREDDY COME BACK TO LIFE HE DOES EVERY OTHER TIME. FREDDY ALWAYS SAID HE WILL LIVE FOREVER IN EVERYONES' FEAR AND THERE IS STILL ALOT OF FEAR IN THE WORLD. SO I GUESS I AM UNDECIDED STILL. WELL FREDDY VS. JASON WAS GREAT AND THEIR INDIVIDUAL SERIES WAS GREAT SO WHAT EVER THEY DECIDE WILL BE THE MOST COLLEST THING EVER. BECAUSE THEY CAN KEEP ME GUESSING TO THE VERY END!!!!!

BYE HOPE YOU LIKE MY OPPNION,
SCARYMINDA15
Old 07-07-2005, 07:07 AM
Evil Dead

I PERSONAL THINK THAT THEY SHOULD HAVE A SEQUEL WITH JASON VS. MICHEAL. LIKE THE CHAMPION GOING AGAINEST ANOTHER OPPONENT, BUT I ALSO WHAT FUN IT WILL BE TO HAVE FREDDY COME BACK TO LIFE HE DOES EVERY OTHER TIME. FREDDY ALWAYS SAID HE WILL LIVE FOREVER IN EVERYONES' FEAR AND THERE IS STILL ALOT OF FEAR IN THE WORLD. SO I GUESS I AM UNDECIDED STILL. WELL FREDDY VS. JASON WAS GREAT AND THEIR INDIVIDUAL SERIES WAS GREAT SO WHAT EVER THEY DECIDE WILL BE THE MOST COLLEST THING EVER. BECAUSE THEY CAN KEEP ME GUESSING TO THE VERY END!!!!!

BYE HOPE YOU LIKE MY OPPNION,
SCARYMINDA15
Old 08-05-2005, 03:51 AM
I'M 37!!!

Wat the fuck was with the double post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferretchucker View Post
It's not rape if you shout suprise!
Old 09-05-2005, 11:37 AM
CTFusion

Exclamation Quentin?

horror Im not really sure that my homeboy Quentin should direct a horror movie.I know he like likes the gore and stuff.(KILL BILL)But im not really sure that he has that jump out and scare ya kinda feeling.I do however think he is one bad ass director though.They my wanna pick up someone like H.P Lovecraft to do it.Quentins still keeping it real though,and if he does direct it they are still gonna get my 8.50!
Old 02-12-2006, 06:21 PM
papaprince1018

Thumbs up Quentin would be great!!

l think tarantino would make a great director for freddy Vs. jason 2. He knows what gets the audience. I.E. Pulp fiction, kill bill. Plus with the way the laast one ended you know there had to be a sequel. Did anyone see freddy wink to the camera at the very end as to say lt ain't over by a long shot...? Anyway l hope lt does do lt.
Old 02-15-2006, 05:05 AM
Evil Dead

hey its me...

k im back again and i still think it is still a good idea to have the sequel and i would like to apologize for my two posts because i pushed submit twice so it posted it twice. k bye.
Old 05-12-2006, 05:27 PM
rrobinson

I think we should give Quinten a chance. If we can tolerate parts 5,7,8,9, and 10, I think we should give an established director a chance to give Jason new life.
Old 07-26-2006, 02:22 PM
deadman21

Thumbs up

As Iam reading about it seem good to watch.