Old 09-20-2017, 06:02 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
Who was the villain of the French revolution? Robespierre.
Depends who you ask...

Old 09-21-2017, 04:21 AM
Evil Dead

In MIGHTY BOOSH we have the tyrant Bob Fossil.

In Hellraiser we have Andrew Robinson playing his version of Frank Cotton.
Robinson also played killer Scorpio in DIRTY HARRY. The character was based on Zodiac the serial killer. In a book by Robert Greysmith he named the killer as Robert Hall Starr a pseudonym for Arthur leigh Allen who he belived was the killer.

We have Barbossa in PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN.

In HELLMASTER we have Bobby Razor face.

Guitarist Robert Johnson claims to have sold his soul to the devil in exchange for better guitar skills.

The famous murder of toddler Jamie Bulger. One of the two killers(children themselves) was Robert Thompson.

Australian aborigines claim they were given the boomerang by serpent god Bobbi Bobbi.

Ever heard of the sinister Mr Blobby? Look him up.

We have the weird villain Bad Bob in The Life and Times of Judge Roy Bean.

Who is the source of fear in TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD? Boo Radley.

In DONNIE DARKO we have the sinister Frank who is a Rabbit. We also have Grandma Death or Roberta Sparrow.

We have a term in England for something crap. Bobbins.

Rob Roy was a Scottish villain hero.

A bob is a kind of hairstyle and worn by the killer Chigurh in NO COUNTRY FOR OLD MEN.

BLACK CHRISTMAS was directed by Bob Clark. I have already mentioned Ted Robert Bundy. Bundy saw the film and replicated the murders in the film.

American Indians have a devil god called Hobomoko. It is said he would disguise himself as an English man and grab people before jumping into a lake with them to drown them. very similar to Robin Goodfellow.

In TWIN PEAKS we have Bob played by Frank Silva. There was no bob in the original script. During filming Silva was a stage hand and was accidentally caught on shot. Lynch liked it so much he created the character of Bob.

Dr Robert is a song by The Beatles. It is said he was the guy who sorted them out for drugs.

The plumb bob is a little known symbol of freemasonry. Here is a mural depicting it.

The plum bob is just above the skull.

David Lynch uses the same image in MULLHOLLAND DRIVE.

The plum bob here is the light bulb below the skull. The scene involves a weird cowboy.

In the freemason mural we see two sets of clothes one old and ruined one new. In the film we have a guy with clothes ruined by paint and a cowboy immaculately dressed.

The plum bob signifies correctness.

In Suicide Squad we have Margot Robbie playing Jokers girl Harlequin.

And Robert E Lee confederate soldier and racist. Symbol of the south. We all have seen the chaos that ensued when they recently tried to tear down his statue.

And most evil of all MILK!

Last edited by fudgetusk; 09-22-2017 at 01:47 AM.
Old 09-22-2017, 01:39 AM
Evil Dead

In BOYS FROM BRAZIL we have clones of Hitler. the story centres around one of these boys called...Bobby. He is somewhat of a sadist.
Old 09-22-2017, 03:14 AM
Horror Fan

Well, I'm convinced these are not coincidences. What is to be done???

Old 09-22-2017, 07:46 AM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelMyers View Post
Is there someone we can call, MM?!

Old 09-25-2017, 04:44 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelMyers View Post
I don't know. When I first started writing about this on another forum I kept seeing the numbers 808 on car license plates on adverts. Sometimes it would be BOB. They were all different companies too. It seems to be massive! Rationale suggest they are just using numbers that can be reversed in case they need to reverse the image in the advert. But they came along exactly when I was researching the subject and haven't happened since. I keep an eye out for them.

I think we need to look out for any up and coming politician called Bob. Maybe he'll be the antichrist.

Now if we can reach the A team maybe we can take him out. :)

Oh two more Bobs. Who Played Frankenstein's monster? Boris Karloff. Is Rob.

Rambo. Am Rob.

Last edited by fudgetusk; 09-25-2017 at 04:49 AM.
Old 09-25-2017, 03:25 PM
ventricle

Maybe you're getting 23 fever. Ever see the film 23?

And yes, I think those license plates are chosen in case they need to reverse the image.

Last edited by Sculpt; 09-25-2017 at 03:26 PM.
Old 09-26-2017, 02:32 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sculpt View Post
Maybe you're getting 23 fever. Ever see the film 23?

And yes, I think those license plates are chosen in case they need to reverse the image.
23? 2 looks like an R and 3 looks like a B. Rob.

Something about Freddy. Robin Goodfellow seems to have a lot of links to Freddy. Robin lures people to their deaths in woods. Freddy lures Tina out of her house and lures Nancy to his boilerroom. We have Elm street and Springwood. Both related to Robin's hunting ground. Robin wore green and had red hair. Nuff said. Robin learned of his magical powers in a dream. He was an English elf. Robert ENGLUND.
He was also known as Puck. Freddy went up against Jason who wears a hockey goalie mask. The job of a goalie is to STOP THE PUCK. Interesting.

I have mentioned the scene in Halloween 2 where Myers is taking the knife off the old folks who are watching the news on TV. The reporter signs off "This is Robert Mundy, live." It is framed in such a way as if to suggest it is referring to Myers. Mundi is latin for the world. The cathars believed the world was created by an evil god who they called Rex Mundi. King of the world.

I have joked about looking out for a politician called Robert. But we already have one. B.Obama. Bob. The day after his inauguration the Illinois lottery came up 666. Obama was a senator in Illinois. 666= bbb=bobby. Call me crazy! I can't really claim he is the antichrist. He didn't start a major war.

Ouroboros. The serpent biting its own tail. Infinity.

What's the scariest thing about the film MONSTER CLUB? B.A Robertson's singing. HAHAHAHHA.

I've discussed David Lynch and the use of the obscure symbol of the plum bob in his movie MULLHOLLAND DRIVE. To bob means to move up and down. In ERASERHEAD we first see Henry in space on his side bobbing up and down.

We see the notion of bobbing in the floor of Henry's hotel.

We see it again in TWIN PEAKS in the lodge.

In an interview Lynch said that this denotes they are the same place.

Emanuel Kidega Samson shot up a church recently.

Samson, who, according to his Facebook page, is originally from the Sudan, wrote just before 11 a.m., "Everything you've ever doubted or made to be believe as false, is real. & vice versa, B."

What does the B stand for? Bye? Bob? Isn't what he said something Bob would say?

In WARGAMES Stephen Falcon creates an AI computer that threatens to start ww3. He also goes by the pseudonym Robert Hume. The guy who sets off the computer is David Lightman, played by Matthew Broderick. BRO. Rob.

Call me crazy again! HAHAHAHAH.

Was Bob always a bad guy? No. We have the HOBBIT. Hob = Rob= Robbit. Bilbo Baggins(see the bob in his name? Bil bob aggins) Finds a magic ring belonging to evil Sauron. In LORD OF THE RINGS we see him again unable to part with the ring. We see him later when he sees the rings around Frodo's neck. His first distorts into pure evil. Was this what turned Bob evil?

Consider this also...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_(The_Dresden_Files)

Last edited by fudgetusk; 09-26-2017 at 02:40 AM.
Old 09-28-2017, 02:38 AM
Evil Dead

The man who kills Sam in GHOST lives at apartment block 303.

I went to see the new version of IT. Pennywises real name was Robert Grey. There are several clues to the name Bob in the film. The film begins in 1988. 88 BB BoB.

A kid is reading some clippings of past events in the town. In one 88 kids are killed in an explosion.

A Robert Smith song plays during the film.

A NIGHTMARE ON ELM ST 5 is on show in the town.

Last edited by fudgetusk; 09-28-2017 at 02:40 AM.
Old 09-28-2017, 02:31 PM
ventricle