Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-18-2006, 02:30 PM
my opinion counts dammit

Send a message via MSN to stubbornforgey Send a message via Yahoo to stubbornforgey
My sister passed away when she was very young.
Recently i have been having re occuring dreams of her and i doing the sisterly shit..
..playing girly games etc.
I see her as clear as day ..like i could feel/smell her ..everything.
We are talking and laughing..pushing eachother over and yeah once in a while ..bickering..
then all of a sudden ..there is this strong stench ..it just fills my nostrils..
i look over to my sister and shes there
laying in her coffin ..just staring at me.
The whole family are gathered around the open casket..weeping etc and they don't see that her eyes are opened ..or that shes staring at me..
I always wake up with a wet pillow from crying and
fighting for breath..
Old 01-18-2006, 03:41 PM
Orthodox Pagan

Nightmares

Last night I dreamt I was still married to my ex. I finally woke up and was so disturbed I had to have a glass of wine before I could calm down again.

And not long ago I had a stressful dream - I was living in a futuristic society where everyone was deathly afraid of "The 99th Channel." I never did figure out exactly why.

I suppose I don't always hate nightmares. I'm a writer, and sometimes they give me some cool story ideas.

:cool:

deb

www.debbiekuhn.com
Old 01-18-2006, 09:46 PM
Image of the Invisible

Send a message via AIM to ItsAlive75
I dreamt I was getting drunk and watching Skating With Celebrities.

Oh wait.

DEVESTED- The removal of one's vest.

SCTUPP- To deficate on a woman after nonconsensual sex.
Old 01-19-2006, 06:21 AM
Evil Dead

scaryminda15

lol itsalive 75 man your great.
Old 01-20-2006, 04:47 AM
That fucking Guy...

Last night I dreamed I killed my girlfriend.
Not with soup, or anything...
In the dream, we were having an argument about me not waking up, evidently we were supposed to be getting ready for something. See, some music had "woken" me up in the dream, and apparently she was pissed on account of having tried to wake me herself, to no avail, prior to this.
It turned into a stupid argument, she walked and I pushed a lounge-chair across floor, trying to stop her so I could explain how unfair it was that I got bitched at for not waking up. The chair hit her in the legs, kind of pinned her in between itself and another lounge, which she fell down onto, just landed on her back is all...then she looked like she gasped for breathe a few times, and died. I felt really bad about it, I usually never entertain notions of killing her.
Old 01-20-2006, 04:56 AM
Waste Disposer

Re: Nightmares

Quote:
Originally posted by Nightwriter
Last night I dreamt I was still married to my ex. I finally woke up and was so disturbed I had to have a glass of wine before I could calm down again.

And not long ago I had a stressful dream - I was living in a futuristic society where everyone was deathly afraid of "The 99th Channel." I never did figure out exactly why.

I suppose I don't always hate nightmares. I'm a writer, and sometimes they give me some cool story ideas.

:cool:

deb
The futuristic dream sounds like a really good start of a movie.....you could write it so that no one really knows what the channel means until near the end....like"IT'S PEOPLE!!!!!SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!!!!"
LMAO
Old 02-04-2006, 07:37 PM
That fucking Guy...

I've had a few dreams lately...I wish they'd be more interesting...

Here's one I had last time I slept:
I was walking along a long (what looked like) subway tunnel, with my girl, and a friend. Had my bike with me, actually, I think we all had bikes.
So, we're walking along, and I see this bag on the ground...and money, what musta been easily over a grand, poking out of it. So, I leave my bike and walk over to it, and I pocket that shit.
I turn to get my bike, which is lying on its side, and I see that it's not actually MY bike anymore (I have a relatively new mountainbike), it's some shitty old rusted up racer. I look all around...no sign of my bike. So, I take the racer...still pissed off.
Along the subway tunnel, there's hand-rails, with bikes chained to them, and they all look like my bike. So, I wanna turn back thinking that maybe my bike WAS there, but I just missed it.
My girl rides away which shits me, and my friend comes along but he's laughing at me...so, I don't know where I got it, but I said "fuck you", and threw half of a hot mincemeat pie allover him, and punched him in his side. Then he threw some back, then we had a pie fight, and ended up with peices of pastry, meat, and gravy allover us, and we were getting laughed at. He said something else, trying to be all witty 'n shit, and I just said "fuck you, pie-boy."

That's all I can really remember...never found the bike.
Old 02-04-2006, 07:51 PM
Maggie:}

Send a message via AIM to pinkfloyd45769 Send a message via MSN to pinkfloyd45769 Send a message via Yahoo to pinkfloyd45769
I have this same dream all the time that i'm in a hospital with this little boy who is dying of cancer.It seems really stupid, but everytime it's exactly the same. I can smell this really weird smell and my dream is always yellow tinted. I have had this dream for as long as i can remember, not one thing changes about it. I get so upset at whatever is going on that i wake up crying, i mean really sobbing. I am always telling myself in my dream to wake up, but i just will not wake up. I know my dream is really dumb, but it really sticks with me for days every time i dream it.
Old 02-04-2006, 07:54 PM
Maggie:}

Send a message via AIM to pinkfloyd45769 Send a message via MSN to pinkfloyd45769 Send a message via Yahoo to pinkfloyd45769
I also dream things that come true, the very next day.I swear to you guys i'm not lying about this. It's very freaky!
Old 02-04-2006, 08:54 PM
Image of the Invisible

Send a message via AIM to ItsAlive75
Quote:
Originally posted by pinkfloyd45769
I also dream things that come true, the very next day.I swear to you guys i'm not lying about this. It's very freaky!
Such as?

DEVESTED- The removal of one's vest.

SCTUPP- To deficate on a woman after nonconsensual sex.