Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Indie Horror Movies and Short Films
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-07-2007, 11:13 AM
Chrono's Lesbian Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by GorePhobia View Post
And yes FilmFan I do have short films and such.
Just not any good ones. :D

ALso I think that maybe FIlmfan = Jon_Nation. I may be wrong.

Also, not only does the killer look like a redneck, but the name of the movie itself "Uncle Daddy" ( :rolleyes: ) just make it look like theres gonna be some incest in the movie.
You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

Last edited by Psycom5k; 11-07-2007 at 11:17 AM.
Old 11-07-2007, 01:36 PM
Payback's a Bitch

Send a message via AIM to GorePhobia Send a message via Yahoo to GorePhobia
John I don't appreciate being belittled really so if you could just stop with talking shit on me that would be much appreciated thanks.
Old 11-07-2007, 03:21 PM
You've got no soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycom5k View Post
Just not any good ones. :D

ALso I think that maybe FIlmfan = Jon_Nation. I may be wrong.

Also, not only does the killer look like a redneck, but the name of the movie itself "Uncle Daddy" ( :rolleyes: ) just make it look like theres gonna be some incest in the movie.

FilmFan does not = Jon_Nation.

Look, I'm just not into totally bashing people, expecially since I didn't see anything but a trailer. Guess I'm being too optimistic. Too nice?

Sure the title's fucked up, but I don't know if the film will totally suck. Who knows?

Plus, I'm new here, cut me some slack. :) I didn't know JNF was a newbie just posting his trailer for the first time. I thought this was a regular thing around here. Then I just chimed in.

Last edited by FilmFan67; 11-07-2007 at 03:27 PM.
Old 11-07-2007, 05:46 PM
Evil Puppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilmFan67 View Post
Sure the title's fucked up, but I don't know if the film will totally suck. Who knows?
So now you admit the title sucks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilmFan67 View Post
Plus, I'm new here, cut me some slack. :) I didn't know JNF was a newbie just posting his trailer for the first time. I thought this was a regular thing around here. Then I just chimed in.
Yeah... his posts finally eclipsing 20 made him look as regular as a fiber addict.

You know what FilmFan, I'm going to believe that you're not buddies with JNF and stop giving you shit for now. Do us all a favor though, visit the rest of the site, participate and enjoy.

As far as Uncle Daddy's concerned, with a title like that, if it makes it to store shelves it MUST be pretty damn good.
Old 11-08-2007, 06:57 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angra View Post
How about Uncle Fucker?

or "Uncle Daddy & Aunt yo Mama"?
Old 11-13-2007, 06:37 PM
Falling_Away87

None of us has seen it yet, so why are we saying it sucks. I mean come on just because some of you don't like the title doesn't mean it don't make any since. You cant judge the movie by the damn movie title. After u watch it then feel free to say it sucks.

In my opinion the movie sounds interesting and I would like to watch it, not because of the name but because it sounds interesting. I am going to give this film a chance. Besides there are lots of movies with weird names so whats the big deal?
Old 11-13-2007, 06:59 PM
so bad they call her boss

Send a message via AIM to X¤MurderDoll¤X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falling_Away87 View Post
None of us has seen it yet, so why are we saying it sucks. I mean come on just because some of you don't like the title doesn't mean it don't make any since. You cant judge the movie by the damn movie title. After u watch it then feel free to say it sucks.

In my opinion the movie sounds interesting and I would like to watch it, not because of the name but because it sounds interesting. I am going to give this film a chance. Besides there are lots of movies with weird names so whats the big deal?
make more accounts :rolleyes:

Old 11-14-2007, 03:57 AM
Falling_Away87

No im not Jon Nations because I agree that the title does sound kinda lame, but I am not going to judge it because of the title.
Old 11-14-2007, 08:45 AM
so bad they call her boss

Send a message via AIM to X¤MurderDoll¤X
why else would your first post on this site be in here defending a stupid movie title? yeah, no... you're dumb

Old 11-14-2007, 09:07 AM
Falling_Away87

I am not here to argue with a bitch like you. Think whatever u wanna think. Damn people must hate u in life, no wonder why you are so bitchy. Must suck. Oh well not my problem thank God.