Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Indie Horror Movies and Short Films
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-04-2007, 10:09 PM
The Dork Knight

This isn't a forum for indie trailers, it's mainly for discussing movies. You have a movie and we're discussing how ridiculous it seems to be. You came here looking for feedback, get it, then whine because nobody's jumping for joy. If it ticks you off that much, then by all means, leave.

And as for the name...
It doesn't matter if it fits or not, still doesn't negate the fact that it's utterly stupid. Man in the Mob would've been a fitting title for Goodfellas, but stupid regardless. Of course, that still wouldn't have been half as stupid as Uncle Daddy.
Old 11-05-2007, 04:04 PM
ImaJonNation Set Free

Send a message via AIM to Jon_Nation_Films Send a message via Yahoo to Jon_Nation_Films
you guys are a riot lol .. stop being so net sensitive , i said that The Asylum is going to pick this up and put it on dvd , and that i VALUE HONEST FEEDBACK NEGATIVE OR POSITIVE ,you guys are chirping like i cried ,and im not a guy for the ten millionth time ,im the female director/music engineer/graphic designer of JON NATION FILMS <<< company name not mine.... ... all i said was that im not changing the title,so if the title turns you off then its cool with us ..... of course its ODD ,its one of those movies you're gonna walk pass in blockbuster like "wtf?! uncle daddy .... wtf is that about ,and GENERALLY most of you will pick the box up and check the back to see what its about.... right or wrong ... so relax with all the sensitivity ... its the internet.... of course you're allowed your opinion and i'm allowed mine ,i like the title,you dont,big deal and i hardly think that 1 thread on 1 forum accounts for "OVER HYPING" a movie ... seriously ... did i say "OMG all of you gotta see this movie its the best horror movie ever" .... ..... no i was simply putting a word out for other ppl that are intrested and for honest feedback(*thanks to those that have gave some insight good or bad*) ,so ...... i dont see what the fuss is about ... if there's anything other then the title you feel needs to be changed or altered by my guest to point it out.

of course the quality isnt professional thats the whole idea of LOW BUDGET so anything other then picture quality or title ..... we're open for suggestions.
Old 11-05-2007, 04:33 PM
The Dork Knight

Applicable awhile ago, but I guess now is just as good a time as any...

Whatever The Fuck Ever.
Old 11-05-2007, 04:58 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon_Nation_Films View Post
. ... all i said was that im not changing the title,so if the title turns you off then its cool with us ..... of course its ODD ,its one of those movies you're gonna walk pass in blockbuster like "wtf?! uncle daddy .... wtf is that about ,and GENERALLY most of you will pick the box up and check the back to see what its about.... right or wrong ...
"Uncle Daddy" might be a really great low budget flick.......but I think most people will avoid it.
Old 11-05-2007, 06:03 PM
Evil Puppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon_Nation_Films View Post
of course its ODD ,its one of those movies you're gonna walk pass in blockbuster like "wtf?! uncle daddy .... wtf is that about ,and GENERALLY most of you will pick the box up and check the back to see what its about.... right or wrong
Nobody's being sensitive spammer, this is a forum. Also, nobody walks into Blockbuster anymore. Honestly, why'd you come to this forum OTHER than to hype your flick?
Old 11-05-2007, 06:52 PM
You've got no soul

I thought this did start out as a discussion. That's how I started.

Sure I posted links to my stuff so JNF could check it out, and maybe some others, but that wasn't my intention when I joined the forum. I wanted to talk to people about horror movies, and not necessarily indie films. I stumbled onto this post and just commented. I had no clue how long JNF had been a member. Didn't care, just jumped into the conversation.

Anyone else interested in drawing this disaster to a close?
Old 11-05-2007, 07:31 PM
Evil Dead

[QUOTE=FilmFan67;644835

Anyone else interested in drawing this disaster to a close?[/QUOTE]

Why? This is a great thread!:rolleyes:

We're having a nice discussion about the WORST movie title ever!
Old 11-05-2007, 09:40 PM
so bad they call her boss

Send a message via AIM to X¤MurderDoll¤X
lmao "Uncle Daddy"

Old 11-05-2007, 10:02 PM
HDC Sole Survivor!!

Wasn't that an Adam Sandler flick?

"A man that studieth revenge keeps his own wounds green, which otherwise would heal and do well."
Francis Bacon
Old 11-07-2007, 12:50 AM
Payback's a Bitch

Send a message via AIM to GorePhobia Send a message via Yahoo to GorePhobia
I just don't think it looks good just my honest opinion.

And yes FilmFan I do have short films and such.