Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-01-2004, 08:37 AM
Hellraiser

Send a message via Yahoo to brideofcthulu
debate

Someone who is a democrat and a republican is some one who is smart enough to admit we're going to be f****d no matter what we do, and honest enough to admit we need a solution no one has
Old 10-01-2004, 08:43 AM
Death wants you!Yeah you!

Send a message via AIM to dantehorrorfan
oooo uh ok:eek:
Old 10-01-2004, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Gothic-chick
The most disturbing thing I heard during the whole debate was when Kerry said the USA should open bilateral talks with North Korea. What the fuck? God help us if that man gets elected.....

George Bush is a great American and Leader! Hopefully he will continue to be our President for the next 4 years........ he's no doubt got my vote again.
Same here!! see I can control myself!!! Yes this subject gets me hot, So I'm going to walk away now!!

LIFES A BITCH THEN YOU DIE!!
Old 10-01-2004, 09:49 AM
Post-Moderation

Quote:
Someone who is a democrat and a republican is some one who is smart enough to admit we're going to be f****d no matter what we do, and honest enough to admit we need a solution no one has
FUCKING A!!!! I cant STAND the bi-party system...and thus, refuse to vote for the "lesser of 2 evils" again....

I think Kerry won the debate, but i dont really care, they are both gonna fuck us (btw you neednt censore your language here my friend) no matter what......the only difference is whether we get lubrication with our raping or not....
Old 10-01-2004, 10:09 AM
King of the Long Post

Send a message via AIM to Stingy Jack
Damn, some pretty long posts here. Gothic-chick is about to overthrow my title! :)

First of all -- The issue as to whether or not Kerry "flip-flops" on his positions is misunderstood by the Republicans. When Kerry voted for tax cuts, he did so because it was the right thing to do at the time, and when he voted against them, it was because it was the right thing to do at that time. Kerry changes his ideas as the politcal/economic environment changes. You vote for tax cuts when the economy needs it, and you vote against them when the economy needs it. This is what Kerry did. Bush, on the other hand, makes one decision and sticks with it ... regardless of whether or not taking a new course of action at some point would be beneficial. The difference between democrats and republicans is that democrats are more willing to adapt to a changing world, whereas the republicans are not (the republicans will probably never allow gay marriages, for example, even though homosexuality has long ago been accepted by the mainstream culture.)

The war in Iraq has been a long time coming, and EVERYONE knew that Dubya wanted to get Saddam Hussein BEFORE Dubya was elected, and not in a small part because his father wanted Hussein when HE was in office and failed to get him. True, Saddam was a threat. True, he should have been removed from power. BUT Saddam had NOTHING to do with the 9/11 attacks and to say that we are going to war with Iraq over terrorism is a lie! Bin Laden was in Afghanistan, not Iraq. Bush used the war on terror to persue his own personal agenda against Saddam, and lied to the American people about his motives (when it was obvious to anyone why he was REALLY invading Iraq).

But, the war was started -- by Bush. And was started messily -- by Bush. But Bush, being the republican he is, won't admit that he made an error, and will keep putting our soldiers in danger and draining our economy just because he's afraid that admitting his mistake would make him look "imcompetent." Republicans, LISTEN UP! Admitting you're wrong is more competent than not admitting you're wrong and keeping us all in a fucked up situation. Get over yourselves and HELP OUR TROOPS
GOOD LORD DELIVER TO US!
Old Scotch Invocation
-- adapted by Stingy Jack

Stingy's Horror DVD Collection
Old 10-01-2004, 10:18 AM
Post-Moderation

Quote:
But, the war was started -- by Bush. And was started messily -- by Bush. But Bush, being the republican he is, won't admit that he made an error, and will keep putting our soldiers in danger and draining our economy just because he's afraid that admitting his mistake would make him look "imcompetent." Republicans, LISTEN UP! Admitting you're wrong is more competent than not admitting you're wrong and keeping us all in a fucked up situation. Get over yourselves and HELP OUR TROOPS
Agreed....thats the number one thing that pisses me off about Bush...he will never admit to the american public, and more importantly, the 9/11 victim's families.....that made me sick...
Old 10-01-2004, 10:49 AM
Banned

i didnt get to watch it cuz i was at my friends house studying. they r way conservative

anyway, ill just say this. i mentioned 'oh her name is heinz. haha, thats funny, thats ketchup' and she points out the 'safeway' ketchup they had "yep see, we dont buy heinz"

well i checked it out at home, like DUH they dont only do tomatoes. well in their frigerator they got jack daniels, wesley, about 4 bags of Oreida..... and guess who parents THOSE companies

i love when peopel try and stand for something, make a point, fail to do ANY research, and make complete asses of themselves.

i see her monday, i will bring it up then. i swear, her mom is such a HUGE bush supporter/kerry hater she will burn all those foods the second she finds out.. LOL!

GDIS
Old 10-01-2004, 10:58 AM
Saint of Killers

Kerry came off as condescending, being the rich " I know better than you liberal" that he is. Fuck him.

Bush came off as tired and frustrated, I guess being the president isnt all that great of a job. I will give him this, he believes in his heart what he is doing is the right thing to do and doesnt change his ideology based on the political winds. But Fuck him too.

As for Iraq, for the last time the CIA, former KGB, MI6, British intel. the Clinton administration, and most of Congress including Kerry and Edwards thought that Iraq had WMDs. When you get that kind of intel what the hell are you supposed to do??

I know lets wait until a mushroom cloud appears in the middle east and then maybe we can pass another UN resolution right?? Cos' Iraq followed those right? how about another 17 more and maybe something will get done. The Un is nothing more than a paper tiger and couldnt wipe its own ass without the help of the USA.

Lets wait until are kids are face down in the gutter before we tell them about the dangers of using drugs, lets wait until we are HIV positive before using a fucking condom, lets put a loaded gun to our heads and pull the trigger and find out later we shouldnt have done that because why??? it was fucking loaded.

All the dems can do is blame blame blame and have no original ideas of their own and all the republicans can do is deny that mistakes were made. Please tell me how is it we are going it alone when there are 30 other countries that are backing us up??? What is France going to do? throw cheese at the terrorists, I see how well they stood up for themselves during WW2 and Germany, lets appease Hitler good idea. Fuck both of those countries.

We are doing the right thing in Iraq, remember the Kurds??? Do you think Saddam gassed them with fucking kool-aid?? Sooner or later it had to be done, or maybe we should just keep letting terrorists blow up embassy after embassy, barracks after barracks, plane after plane, boat after boat. Appease appease appease.

At least ol Bushie had the balls to do what needed to be done regardless of how unpopular it was.

Flame on muthas!!!!

But before you do that let me say that I am neither Republicrat or Demican, just an independent thinker who is really tired of all this BS.

3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead.

I've never been nice my whole life....but, I'll do my best to be sweet.

I keep my standards low, so I'm never disappointed.

The next words out of your mouth better be some Mark Twain shit, cos' I am going to be chiseling it on your tombstone.

Trample the weak, Hurdle the dead.

Forgive your enemies......after they are slain.

The God I believe in aint short of cash mister.
Old 10-01-2004, 11:06 AM
Post-Moderation

What about North Korea and their KNOWN WMD's? No one cares that we arent going over their and doing it to them......:confused: its a pretty big, glaring double standard....
Old 10-01-2004, 11:13 AM
Saint of Killers

Good point Arioch, I also wonder why nothing is being done besides CHina stepping in, the way I figure it is

A. Bush felt that by invading Iraq it would be a slam dunk and other countries would step in line, like Libya did, and that would be that, well he was wrong that it would be a slam dunk.

B. The terrorists dont seem to me to be of any Asian decent it seems that most if not all are Arab.

I also think that if we invaded or attacked North Korea, China would defend them and that would turn into a global shitstorm.

3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead.

I've never been nice my whole life....but, I'll do my best to be sweet.

I keep my standards low, so I'm never disappointed.

The next words out of your mouth better be some Mark Twain shit, cos' I am going to be chiseling it on your tombstone.

Trample the weak, Hurdle the dead.

Forgive your enemies......after they are slain.

The God I believe in aint short of cash mister.