Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-22-2004, 05:23 PM
I Love that Dirty Rat

Have you ever watched someone die

I have watched two people die. My Grandma and my Dad.

When my Grandma died there was a dark shadow on her face and at the moment she took her last breath the shadow slid off of her face. It was very trippy. I wasn't the only one who saw it either. There were 3 other people in the room who all saw it happen.

I wonder if it was like you hear about out of body experiences? You know like her soul hanging above her body watching and then leaving.

When my Dad died he just stopped breathing and nothing else happened. But several hours before he died he started breathing heavy and seemed very agitated in the exact same way my Grandma did a day before her death.

My Dad was on morphine and talking crazy for a few days before his death. He kept asking us if he should bet on a horse, he said it was number 5... We thought it was the morphine because he never bet on horses before.

A week later my Aunt and Grandma came down. We were all talking and my aunt said a week ago (on the exact same day)they went to the races and won some money. I asked what the horses name was and she said she couldn't remember but it was number 5... Was he there?? Was it coincidence?
Old 07-22-2004, 06:01 PM
BMXICAN

I watched as one of my good friends in high school blew his brains out in front of pratically the whole school in the main courtyard of our high school...He did it over a girl which was the sad thing....A lot of us tried to talk him out of it but it did no good at all...It was a completly horroring experience and it still bothers me even now when I think about it...

Jesus had a tough life. I read about that guy. Jesus is the only guy that ever came back from the dead that didn't scare the F--- out of everybody!
-Sam Kinison
Old 07-22-2004, 06:33 PM
Tonight belongs to HIM

Quote:
Originally posted by kpropain
I watched as one of my good friends in high school blew his brains out in front of pratically the whole school in the main courtyard of our high school...He did it over a girl which was the sad thing....A lot of us tried to talk him out of it but it did no good at all...It was a completly horroring experience and it still bothers me even now when I think about it...
Thats sad kpro :(
Old 07-22-2004, 06:45 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Freddy Krueger. Send a message via Yahoo to Freddy Krueger.
Yes. Many. A good friend, like a brother to me, died from cancer. I was there. He told me to pull the cord. So I did. I didn't really care nor miss him. Because although I may act it, I never really care much for anyone. Could care less if all my friends dropped and died right infront of my eyes. Unless they still have something that belongs to me and I want back. Like if they own me money. Pay *before* you die!
Old 07-22-2004, 07:25 PM
PRIVATE EYE

Send a message via AIM to nine9
Quote:
Originally posted by Hate_Breeder
Thats sad kpro :(
Yes that is really terrible Kpro..........I guess that is something that would be hard to forget, I know that being the kind of person you are, it must have really affected you! :(

Gothic_ chick, and MD2, Also............very touching stories. You are very strong people!

I can't say I have ever had the experience.........except with an animal, and that haunts me enough!
Old 07-22-2004, 07:38 PM
Tonight belongs to HIM

I have seen myself die over the years
Old 07-22-2004, 07:45 PM
legal eyes

Send a message via AIM to jay o2 waster
only on video
Old 07-22-2004, 07:49 PM
King of the Long Post

Send a message via AIM to Stingy Jack
I watched my dad die of cancer. Well, I wasn't actually there when the death occurred, but I basically watched the disease eat him alive.

When I found him dead, his eyes were open. I tried to close them, like you see in the movies, but they wouldn't stay closed. They kept sliding open, slowly. Like, if you stretch out a Stretch Armstrong, his limbs will slowly go back to their original shape? That's how it was. It was frustrating.

I got to deliver an atheist's eulogy at his funeral, because he believed what I do. It was great. I was able to show all of those religious folks that there can still be comfort in death even without the promise of heaven. I got lots of compliments on it, and everyone told me my dad would have been proud.
GOOD LORD DELIVER TO US!
Old Scotch Invocation
-- adapted by Stingy Jack

Stingy's Horror DVD Collection
Old 07-22-2004, 07:50 PM
Banned

When i was 15 my firend got hit by a truck. and while the driver went for help, i stayed behind with him. while he laid there slipping in and out of concious (sp). he died five mins before the ambulance arrived. at the time i was glad that he died cause he kept on moaning and talking to his mother. (who wasnt there) about how much it hurt. i had some massive guitly feelings about being glad that he died. well it wasn't a feeling of gladness more of a relieved feeling really. i dunno w/e
Old 07-22-2004, 07:53 PM
King of the Long Post

Send a message via AIM to Stingy Jack
Quote:
Originally posted by wufong
When i was 15 my firend got hit by a truck. and while the driver went for help, i stayed behind with him. while he laid there slipping in and out of concious (sp). he died five mins before the ambulance arrived. at the time i was glad that he died cause he kept on moaning and talking to his mother. (who wasnt there) about how much it hurt. i had some massive guitly feelings about being glad that he died. well it wasn't a feeling of gladness more of a relieved feeling really. i dunno w/e
Totally understandable, wu. You simply couldn't bear to see your friend suffer, and were relieved when it was finally over for him. I would have felt the same.
GOOD LORD DELIVER TO US!
Old Scotch Invocation
-- adapted by Stingy Jack

Stingy's Horror DVD Collection