Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > New Member Lounge
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 05-16-2006, 06:31 AM
Hellraiser

Talking Hi

It's me saying HI. Do you work, what do you do? I work at a large hospital in town but I'm not a nurse. I work the evening shift so sometimes I'm here in the morning.:D
Old 05-16-2006, 06:45 AM
For Vendetta

Hello Kelly

Welcome to the Family. Here we all stay scarily ever after, and follow some strict guidelines.

1 - If you meet Mikey, Jais. Fred or LF anywhere in the forums, be sure to sneak by em ever so quietly, or you stand to lose your head.

2 - Most of us are psychotic, behind masks of normalcy. So dont pay much attention to the rantings and ravings around.

3 - Initially, you will be led on tours of the area and you will get to be familiar with the nightmarish terrains in here. But once you become accustomed, then you will see why Lucifer choses to reside here.

4 - It is customary for all here to leave their cloaks at the doorstep and be armed with at least a knife. Anything better will be much appreciated, like I carry a chainsaw with myself at all times.

5 - Initial membership fee is your little fingers of both hands, plus any decapitated heads you have hacked recently. Be sure to deposit them with bloodrayne, zwoti or kpropain before becoming active.

Thank You.

And Welcome Again.

Last edited by _____V_____; 10-10-2006 at 07:00 AM.
Old 05-16-2006, 10:46 AM
Hellraiser

Smile Re: Hi

Quote:
Originally posted by ghostgirl38
It's me saying HI. Do you work, what do you do? I work at a large hospital in town but I'm not a nurse. I work the evening shift so sometimes I'm here in the morning.:D
Hi ghostgirl38 :) ...No, I don't work right now...I'm home taking care of my daughter, who is 12 years old...I do things for my daughter's school on a volunteer basis. Send me an email privately sometime, and we'll talk ok?
...See ya later ~ Kelly
Old 05-16-2006, 10:50 AM
For Vendetta

hello Kelly wb good to see you...
Old 05-16-2006, 11:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by _____V_____
everyone needs a head sometimes
Old 05-18-2006, 05:18 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by _____V_____
Hello Kelly

Welcome to the Family. Here we all stay scarily ever after, and follow some strict guidelines.

1 - If you meet Mikey, Jais. Fred or LF anywhere in the forums, be sure to sneak by em ever so quietly, or you stand to lose your head.

2 - Most of us are psychotic, behind masks of normalcy. So dont pay much attention to the rantings and ravings around.

3 - Initially, you will be led on tours of the area and you will get to be familiar with the nightmarish terrains in here. But once you become accustomed, then you will see why Lucifer choses to reside here.

4 - It is customary for all here to leave their cloaks at the doorstep and be armed with at least a knife. Anything better will be much appreciated, like I carry a chainsaw with myself at all times.

5 - Initial membership fee is your little fingers of both hands, plus any decapitated heads you have hacked recently. Be sure to deposit them with bloodrayne, zwoti or kpropain before becoming active.

Thank You.

And Welcome Again.
That has got to be the best welcome to HDC Ever!
Old 05-18-2006, 07:33 PM
Hellraiser

Smile

yeah, it is a cool ass welcome :D you all are a pretty cool bunch of horror folks here, hope to meet you all at a horror convention sometime :D anybody going to the monstermania 6 friday the 13th con this august, in cherry hill, new jersey?
Old 05-18-2006, 07:47 PM
Maggie:}

Send a message via AIM to pinkfloyd45769 Send a message via MSN to pinkfloyd45769 Send a message via Yahoo to pinkfloyd45769
Quote:
Originally posted by Rosemarysbaby
yeah, it is a cool ass welcome :D you all are a pretty cool bunch of horror folks here, hope to meet you all at a horror convention sometime :D anybody going to the monstermania 6 friday the 13th con this august, in cherry hill, new jersey?
You should post other places besides the new member lounge ;)
Old 05-18-2006, 07:57 PM
Hellraiser

Smile

yeah, i guess you're right...LOL!!! i'm like a new kid in school venturing out unto the playground looking for a new friend :D i did post about the show Supernatural on the tv show thread, and also about the monstermania cons in cherry hill, nj :D i'll get my nerve eventually, i'm sure to post elsewhere pink floyd :D thanx though...
Old 05-19-2006, 06:07 PM
Maggie:}

Send a message via AIM to pinkfloyd45769 Send a message via MSN to pinkfloyd45769 Send a message via Yahoo to pinkfloyd45769
Quote:
Originally posted by Rosemarysbaby
yeah, i guess you're right...LOL!!! i'm like a new kid in school venturing out unto the playground looking for a new friend :D i did post about the show Supernatural on the tv show thread, and also about the monstermania cons in cherry hill, nj :D i'll get my nerve eventually, i'm sure to post elsewhere pink floyd :D thanx though...
You seem to be pretty cool, we don't get that on here very often. Stick around!!