Old 02-20-2011, 05:46 AM
Wicked Witch Of The North

Send a message via MSN to BookZombie Send a message via Yahoo to BookZombie Send a message via Skype™ to BookZombie
When will Lost Girl be on DVD?

Do anyone know when the first season of Lost Girl will be out on DVD?
@}->-If you are ever attacked by vampires, held hostage by aliens, haunted by angry ghosts, put on a zombie's menu, stalked by an undying killer or in other ways find yourself in a horror movie situation, never, ever go near the bathroom!-<-{@
Old 02-26-2011, 04:35 AM
From The Beyond

I'm afraid it hasn't been given a release date in Europe yet. According to IMDB it has been released in Canada maybe you can get it on Import?If not keep an eye on the IMDB discussion board someone might know there.
Old 03-03-2011, 07:19 AM

Send a message via MSN to BookZombie Send a message via Yahoo to BookZombie Send a message via Skype™ to BookZombie
I import allot as my movie and TV series taste often go a bit out of the norm which means it it hard to get in tiny Norway. Thank you for the information I will check out ebay and Amazon for this.
@}->-If you are ever attacked by vampires, held hostage by aliens, haunted by angry ghosts, put on a zombie's menu, stalked by an undying killer or in other ways find yourself in a horror movie situation, never, ever go near the bathroom!-<-{@
Old 03-03-2011, 07:47 AM
From The Beyond

No probs good luck tracking down cheap canadian sellers. I know too well how hard it is to get hold of decent obscure imports-hope you get it ok and aren't ripped off.
Old 03-03-2011, 11:05 PM

I usually get things ok. In the beginning when I was buying DVDs several years ago when TV series was still extremely expensive there where a couple of times when I got pirated copies instead of the real deal and that sucks, however for the most part now I have been lucky.

I can however not find Lost Girl anywhere. I think that it might not be out yet, as it is not uncommon for a DVD not to be released on the release date that is announced for it. I can be mistaken though so I will keep looking.
Old 03-04-2011, 12:07 PM
From The Beyond

Oh yes I've also had to settle for pirate copies of dvds that have been banned by UK censors which is always for political reasons never based on their actual content and it does seem to getting more random (for example a delia smith recipe advert got banned recently...).

Still though I thought a Canadian seller would have copies for sale. Keep looking it can't be lost in limbo for long.
Old 03-05-2011, 01:51 AM

We do not have much which are banned here in Norway luckily, however the market for anything which is a little out of the ordinary is very slim. It still cost less though to import movies in most cases than buying them in the stores here in Norway, however that is because everything is so insanely expensive over here.

Censoring sucks, I mean when something is on DVD if people do not want to see it they do not have to buy it.
Old 03-05-2011, 10:55 AM
From The Beyond

I completely agree we have crazy censors here in the UK. I have no idea what makes them ban a particular dvd release. All that does is force film fans to watch poor quality pirate copies cos importing here is very expensive. I have no idea why. If its really expensive in Norway stores then yeah you are best getting imports off the net. Keep looking for Dead Girl though its only a matter of time before sellers get copies.
Old 03-07-2011, 12:13 AM

I will be continuing to look for Lost Girl it is a nice series and I want it on DVD. It is a shame that it is expensive to import in your nation, there are so many great movies out there and it is a shame when they get to expensive to get.