Old 07-06-2004, 06:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Hate_Breeder
Actually i didnt like the new Misfits for a while. But then they grew on me. Theyre newER stuff is like on some good horror premises like Day of the Dead, Pumpkinhead, From Hell They Came, Scarecrow Man, Lost in Space, American Psycho and so fourth. Actually all that bad for being new. Did you like the new 1950s cover cd? By the way do you have Msn or Yahoo?
Project 1950's kicks ass.I am a bigger fan of thier earlier stuff.My favorite songs are Skulls and When I Turned Into A Martian.It took me a little while to warm up to the new stuff (i wouldn't give them a chance for the longest time) but Project 1950's totally changed my outlook on them.
Old 07-06-2004, 06:49 PM
Coolio is my hero

Send a message via AIM to KRUGERKID13 Send a message via Yahoo to KRUGERKID13
Quote:
Originally posted by nine9
Hi there! you seem cool already!

Have a great time on here......very tight knit family LOL!

Kpro is the GODFATHER..........he'll make you an offer........ :D
lol
Old 07-06-2004, 06:58 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to darthvonpokemon Send a message via Yahoo to darthvonpokemon
Thanks, nine9. I ended up here via Pro-Pain's site actually. ahh you're the "friend of Carol" LOL. Thought your username sounded familiar. These are far better horror boards than some I've visited recently (esp since no one seems to get banned- always nice to know after I've had a few beers too many :D
I'll check out the 1950s Misfits album and if it sucks you guys are going to have to hear all about it from me. The closest 50s thing I ever liked from them was 'American Nightmare'.
CK
Old 07-06-2004, 07:05 PM
I Am Violence

welcome
Old 07-06-2004, 07:21 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to darthvonpokemon Send a message via Yahoo to darthvonpokemon
Thanks, F13 (even if you did forget to flame me LOL)
Ugh! After looking at the track listing and hearing a few samples on Amazon.com for the 'Project 1950' album, I'm going to pass on it altogether. That's not The Misfits. Glenn and Jerry were. Neither one is greater than what they were together. Jerry should call this band something else entirely instead of dragging the name down with crap like this. Damn. I thought only hair metal bands from the 80s were famous for still touring around with only one original member LOL
CK

Last edited by darthvonpokemon; 07-06-2004 at 07:48 PM.
Old 07-06-2004, 07:47 PM
PRIVATE EYE

Send a message via AIM to nine9
Quote:
Originally posted by darthvonpokemon
Thanks, nine9. I ended up here via Pro-Pain's site actually. ahh you're the "friend of Carol" LOL. Thought your username sounded familiar. These are far better horror boards than some I've visited recently (esp since no one seems to get banned- always nice to know after I've had a few beers too many :D
I'll check out the 1950s Misfits album and if it sucks you guys are going to have to hear all about it from me. The closest 50s thing I ever liked from them was 'American Nightmare'.
CK

LOL! Yeah, my friend is the best! She just has incredably weird taste! loves scraggly biker blonde or red head guys......LMAO! Love her lots!

This board is fantastic......everyone here are really close friends and ultra protective of their own LOL! Only Nazis are banned.....hope you never have to witness any of that!

I have been on here a bit under the influence......don't worry.... they are kind!

Welcome again, if you know Pro, you are a very lucky guy or girl!

He is one of the best in my book.........total respect for my bud! :D
Old 07-06-2004, 07:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Welcome again, if you know Pro, you are a very lucky guy or girl!
I'm still a guy (in the picture that you saw and said Carol would love me and I posted it on the 'Post Your Pic' thread here as well). I'm digging this place already although I'm getting bored with talking about only The Misfits since I got here LOL Wish I had a few beers in me now :D
CK
Old 07-06-2004, 09:16 PM
Coolio is my hero

Send a message via AIM to KRUGERKID13 Send a message via Yahoo to KRUGERKID13
well you know what they say..... loves a dance you learn as you go sometimes you lead sometimes you follow
Old 07-06-2004, 09:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
well you know what they say..... loves a dance you learn as you go sometimes you lead sometimes you follow
Who the hell are "they" and what the hell are "they" talking about anyways ? Are "they" the Nazis who got banned from the boards ? LOL
CK
Old 07-06-2004, 09:28 PM
PRIVATE EYE

Send a message via AIM to nine9
Quote:
Originally posted by darthvonpokemon
Who the hell are "they" and what the hell are "they" talking about anyways ? Are "they" the Nazis who got banned from the boards ? LOL
CK
Damn if I know.......the Nazis.......well you will know too soon enough but hopefully not!

I bet we sound absolutely and completely insane here?

LMAO! Well...............we are...........he he...........;) :D