Old 11-01-2003, 07:44 AM
Undead

Horror Website

Hi,
I'm an aspiring web designer, and am currently thinking of making an horror website, but I am not sure of the sites content.
Many horror sites refer to specific serial killers, like Myers, Vorhees, and Leatherface, but are there any aspects of horror that have been missed out when it comes to promoting them on the internet?

Any Feedback Would Be Good Thanx.

Delfino
Old 11-01-2003, 12:10 PM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
What are your favorite horror films? If any of those are underrated, maybe you should create a website dedicated to them. There are already tons of websites dedicated to the big guys (jason, freddy, leatherface, hellraiser, and myers, etc.). There is also quite a few websites about the Dead trilogy and the Evil Dead trilogy. I would like to see something new.
Old 11-01-2003, 12:21 PM
Listen 2 Buckethead!

Quote:
Originally posted by avenger00soul
What are your favorite horror films? If any of those are underrated, maybe you should create a website dedicated to them. There are already tons of websites dedicated to the big guys (jason, freddy, leatherface, hellraiser, and myers, etc.). There is also quite a few websites about the Dead trilogy and the Evil Dead trilogy. I would like to see something new.
something new iz always good!
Old 11-01-2003, 12:31 PM
Undead

I was talking to a friend after posting that message and he was saying how they are a lot of under-rated horror movies that have a comedy/spoof side to them.
He gave the examples of the Leprechaun series, and Jack Frost, the sort of horror comedy that relies on dark humour rather than on the spoof itself like Scary Movie, or Shriek.

So I'm thinking of doing a site about the Jack Frost and Leprechaun Series.

Although nothing is definite, so keep giving me ideas, and ya' never know.

Thanx Guys And Girls.

Delfino
Old 11-01-2003, 02:03 PM
Horror Fan

I'd go with Leprechaun. It has a much more solid following (in my opinion) than Jack Frost.
Old 11-01-2003, 02:07 PM
Undead

Thing is in this web design industry your not always working with themes that are to your taste (or so I'm told, but it makes sense). Well The Leprechaun series has never been one of my favourites, maybe I can 'flog it off' to the friend that suggested it and get a reference and another example of my work for my portfolio.