Old 01-17-2006, 07:23 AM
That fucking Guy...

So, do you ever get that thing happening in dreams where you fall to your demise, only to "land" on your bed?
As close as I can come to it, is it seems to be some kind of bioelectrical jolt when you wake up...very strange.
Old 01-17-2006, 07:44 AM
HDC's old chick

I don't remember what I dreamt last night, but the night before I had a very strange dream:

I was working for the company that I worked at before this one (which I hated). I was thinking to myself that the only way I was going to get out of there was to act crazy. The next day (in my dream) I went in to work with a hatchet and started swinging it around, not hitting anyone just walls. They called the police and I took off out a back door. I was running through woods and the police caught me. I was being processed at a mental facility with a singer (who shall remain nameless) there acting as my protector or guardian angel or something. Then my alarm woke me up.
Old 01-17-2006, 12:55 PM
Tonight's the nght.

Well,This one was about a week ago.

I was in the future...about 30 years old...my empire had been established...then...it faded to black...and..um...i dreamed that i was the beast....IM not making this up either...well anyway i was at the top of the world in a way.Nobody disrespected me They all feared me...well anyway i had to hunt down my nemisis...(some of u know who it is i wont say the name...might offend some people)Well i found HIM and he was a deformed man kinda like...the elaphant man and he shoved something ito my stomache...then i was transported to this weird place...it was kind of like a sunset..there was in ocean..then like 5 mins..later i start having surgers through my body...and then...SOMETHING comes out of my stomache...then i realize im the Creature that has just come out...then...i go back to where that man is..and i consume him and his soul..then the sun turns black and um...the moon explodes...and i rule everything...For some reason his father wasnt there...well anyway....i control EVERYTHING with my dad...and to make a long story short i have a 3 numbers branded all over me and they are 666 (in my deam) Well about 20 years later i have a kid....his name is Crayton....and it was my nemisis dad so he stabs me in the throat and i die ( he was about 10 the time he stapped me...and i was 55)Well anyway i get transported to that place again..and there are people there that have no faces...and they start driving hot pitch forks into my eyes and EVERYWHERE on my body...then (when the dream is over) I wake up and my noes is bleeding..

Sorry if i didnt spell stuff right..and no paragraphs either...well ill post more later...
Old 01-17-2006, 03:56 PM
BMXICAN

I really wish I could remember my dreams, but 99.9% of the time I don't.... I have had times where I have woken up sweating like hell where i'm pretty sure I've dreampt some fucked up shit, but I can never remember them...

Jesus had a tough life. I read about that guy. Jesus is the only guy that ever came back from the dead that didn't scare the F--- out of everybody!
-Sam Kinison
Old 01-17-2006, 04:28 PM
Misfit

Send a message via AIM to Posher778 Send a message via MSN to Posher778 Send a message via Yahoo to Posher778
i dreamed that i was at school, and all of the people i was friends with, just disappeared, adn then people i had only met disappeared too. and then i tried to find them and got hit by a bus.

and... uhh. i never remember this dream, but i've been told by parents/ people sleeping over/ whatever that i was mumbling something weird and acting like i was trapped in the room, that i was sweating profusely and putting my hands up against the walls and trying to get out, and i would avoid windows, closets and the door for some reason...

does anyone have an explanation to this thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X View Post
oh posher, I love you.

well as much as a girl can love a squirrely little girly man I suppose.

None of this is real
Old 01-17-2006, 05:30 PM
Image of the Invisible

Send a message via AIM to ItsAlive75
I dreamt I was gettin' high and watching American Idol.

Oh.

DEVESTED- The removal of one's vest.

SCTUPP- To deficate on a woman after nonconsensual sex.
Old 01-17-2006, 07:27 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to wood_elf_pansy Send a message via Yahoo to wood_elf_pansy
The other night I layed down on my bed with my daughter laying on my chest. I fell asleep and had a dream that I was lying on my bed with my daughter on my chest and I layed her next to me on the bed and said something about not believing in ghosts and then fell asleep. While I was asleep I started shaking really bad and i kept telling myself to wake up. I barely got my eyes open and saw a shadow standing over me on my left side. I started shaking more. I opened my eyes again and this time I actually woke up and Alyssa was still laying on my chest. I wonder if I actually shook. Weird dream.
On the other side of the fence, grass isn't always green.
Look to a friend or someone you trust,
Holding them close is kind of a must.
You'll need to be strong and not too proud,
If you are afraid, just get loud.
Stand up for what it is you believe,
If you fail, dont give up and leave.
Be yourself and don't let anyone change you,
To yourself always, and I mean always, stay true.
Follow your heart where ever it leads,
But, remember life goes on when it bleeds.
No matter what happens I will always care,
Give up on you is something I wouldn't dare.
"Everybody needs a little wood"
peace and out... ~The Wood
Old 01-18-2006, 05:08 AM
Sadistic torture demon

Send a message via Yahoo to Thorns_demon
The weird thing is I never have nightmares, last night I was dreaming I was a werewolf nice and we were gonna kill some humans I guess but it never really came to that cause my fucking radio woke me up, it spoils every dream.
When I get a nightmare (or somethin) I change it, or it changes itself, so the monster becomes me and I chase everyone, so that's totally not freaky lol
Old 01-18-2006, 06:23 AM
Evil Dead

scaryminda15

ok heres my dream that was last night . i was at my own house and i was running from these guys like there was four to five of them with guns chasing me i ran into the bathroom just missing getting shot somehow the door stayed shut like they couldnt open it although the lock was useless so than bullets started to come from the the door barley missing me i could actually see the bullets flying passed me in their complete form like in slow motion but it happened to fast i was trying to open the window, but it got weirder i could see the guys faces and hear them like i was seeing through the door and the window wouldnt open it was stuck and yet all the bullets still kept coming a couple got so close it was like the matrix on it moved very fast then i finally got the window open i climbed out and i jumped just missing the guys coming to get me and i was clinging to the gutter then i jumped down but i didnt feel myself actually doing it like i was having a flashback which this happened when i was back in the bathroom with my dad and his girl friend explaining to them what happened to me and then i work up .

talk about a weird dream huh, i have more like them alot only crazier. i would like to here ur comments and if u can tell me what it mean please inform me by pm bye all.
Old 01-18-2006, 06:40 AM
No, fuck YOU

Re: scaryminda15

Quote:
Originally posted by scaryminda15
ok heres my dream that was last night . i was at my own house and i was running from these guys like there was four to five of them with guns chasing me i ran into the bathroom just missing getting shot somehow the door stayed shut like they couldnt open it although the lock was useless so than bullets started to come from the the door barley missing me i could actually see the bullets flying passed me in their complete form like in slow motion but it happened to fast i was trying to open the window, but it got weirder i could see the guys faces and hear them like i was seeing through the door and the window wouldnt open it was stuck and yet all the bullets still kept coming a couple got so close it was like the matrix on it moved very fast then i finally got the window open i climbed out and i jumped just missing the guys coming to get me and i was clinging to the gutter then i jumped down but i didnt feel myself actually doing it like i was having a flashback which this happened when i was back in the bathroom with my dad and his girl friend explaining to them what happened to me and then i work up .

talk about a weird dream huh, i have more like them alot only crazier. i would like to here ur comments and if u can tell me what it mean please inform me by pm bye all.

Seek help. ;)