Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-23-2014, 05:30 AM
Little Boo

Question NEED TITLE OF THIS MOVIE

The movie starts off with a new family that moves to a house in the country. There is a teenage sister and her younger brother around 10-12 yrs old. The brother finds an old house that seems abandoned and enters house. There is a killer there who kidnaps the boy inside the house and keeps him in the basement. The killer tortures and murders people in front of the boy. My memory of the movie gets a little fuzzy here but by the end of the movie the sister comes looking for the brother and the killer attacks the sister in the house and right before he is about to kill her, the boy kills the killer but then kills his sister and becomes the new serial killer. A modern film that came out between 2008-2012. Thanks for your help!
Old 05-19-2014, 06:54 AM
Little Boo

I think I recently recorded this movie. Let me go home and look through my recent DVD's and see if I can come up with a name for you. By any chance, is the kid chained up at first?
Old 05-19-2014, 11:10 AM
Little Boo

I think the movie you are talking about is "Chained"

Here is a link:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1989475/

is the movie you were searching for?
Old 07-31-2014, 05:36 PM
Little Boo

I think you maybe thinking of BEREAVEMENT (2010) which was a remake of the fair MALEVOLENCE (2003).