Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 05-12-2009, 09:02 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to horrorman
O-k, I've got one.

I am looking for a title. It is an Universal movie I saw many years back, maybe more recent than old. This is all I remember.

1. There was a man who had two worms crawling across his forehead. As he did, he was standing tall with his mouth closed.

2. The man might have been a zombie, since he had a few holes on his forehead. He could also have been a vampire, but he was definitely human-like. Maybe he was a clone or scientific experiment or something, but he was definitely a monster of some sort. Additionally, I could be wrong about this, but I think the guy did not have any hair on his head.

3. The man was blue, but it is not from "Land of the Dead" or the early "Dawn of the Dead."

That is all I remember. I asked this on another board, and here are movies that other considered, but I doubt they have this clip:

"Night of the Creeps"
"Slither"
"House II: the Second Story"
"From Beyond"
"Squirm"

Here are some I have considered:

"Doom"
"The Mummy Returns"

Can anyone please help? Thanks.

Horrorman
Old 05-17-2009, 07:27 PM
Paul_Boland

Question Looking for a horror movie...

Hi Folks.

I am once again searching for a specific horror movie whose name I can't recall. I saw this a few years back, I'd say in the last five years, it was on telly. It was set during a war, I think it was World War 2. In it, a group of soldiers come upon a bunker and find one German soldier (or Russian, not sure), left alive. They take him captive but he starts to talk of the bunker being haunted.

There is one scene in particular which I recall. The German/Russian solder is taken out of the bunker into the battle field by another enraged soldier and suddenly all this barb wire flies up from the ground and rips through the friendly soldier killing him. Afterwards a brave soldier goes out and brings the German/Russian soldier back to the bunker.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPOILER!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The end of the movie is that the German/Russian soldier is in fact a deamon/ghost out to test the soldier to see who'll just beat on the enemy and who'll obide by the rules of war and just take him prisoner.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!END OF SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone know the name of this movie? I thought it was called "The Bunker" but when I did a search for that on Amazon.co.uk I did indeed find a movie by that name but it is a different horror movie, and a pretty crap one at that. This movie I'm looking for had really good state of the art special effects, it was modern, and it had a great story.
Old 05-17-2009, 09:21 PM
No, fuck YOU

It's either "Deathwatch" or that other newer war horror movie that i can't remember the name of... damn.
Old 05-17-2009, 09:32 PM
Cranky

I was trying to remember the name- I think Angra is correct with "Deathwatch."

Cartoon Artwork, Underground Art, Other Weird Stuff
Old 05-17-2009, 09:49 PM
No, fuck YOU

"OUTPOST"!!!

There... now i can go to work.
Old 05-18-2009, 12:44 AM
Innsmouth Swim Team Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angra View Post
It's either "Deathwatch" or that other newer war horror movie that i can't remember the name of... damn.
The Bunker was another similar film but where Outpost is contemporary film The bunker is set in WWII.
Old 05-18-2009, 04:22 AM
Foxhole Atheist

Definately DEATHWATCH, set in WWI

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0286306/

Battle Royalty, 2009
@Wolf_Scousemac
Old 05-18-2009, 09:05 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to horrorman
Does anyone not know what I am talking about? Here are all the things I remember.

1. Guy has holes in his forehead, so maybe he was a zombie. If he was a blue one, I do not know, it just looked that way when I watched it.

2. The clip is from an Universal horror movie.

3. The guy has what I believe to be two worms on his forehead, they might be dead, I do not know, but I think they are alive. He might have more along his entire face, but the two that mostly stick out are the two he has on his forehead.

4. The guy has a big bump on his left cheek.

It is not from:
"Doom"
"Slither"
"Night of the Creeps"
"House II: the Second Story"
"Pet Sematary"
"Squirm"
"From Beyond"
Any of the movies of the recent "the Mummy" trilogy

Does no one know what I am talking about?

Horrorman
Old 05-18-2009, 09:20 AM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterf1972 View Post
Hi everybody!

I am turning to this forum since i am in search for the name of a movie me and a friend watched around 2007. We do not remember the title of the movie, nor the actors name, nor the characters names.

I do remember part of the storyline, and hope taht one of you horror movie buffs can help me to finally name that movie (tryign to figure out that name for a while now).

As i said, we watched the movie around 2007, and it is about a man and a woman tryign to get a cab ride to a town, where nobody would bring them. After trying several cabs they finally find somebody who would bring them to that town, but not to their destination. He dropped them of and they had to walk / find their destination on their own (I believe they both got a invitation from a friend and where supposed to meet him there).

After this my memory gets a little blurry, but the rest of the movie contains a gateway to evil in a lawn located behind some hedges, a evil cat with only one eye, or one grigth green eye, and a tunnel, where the woman is facing evil in form of her male companion, who got killed earlier in the movie.

Sorry guys and girls, this is all i remember.... Hopefully it is enough information to name this movie!

Thanks in advance....
Could it be..... "IT"??
Old 05-18-2009, 10:02 AM
Paul_Boland

Thumbs up

Yes, that sounds like it from reading the write ups. Thanks, much appreciated.

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods