Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-29-2009, 06:37 AM
For Vendetta

NINJA ASSASSIN

THE BOOK OF ELI

Old 08-01-2009, 08:05 PM
For Vendetta

I SELL THE DEAD

Old 08-02-2009, 05:37 AM
For Vendetta

AVATAR - 3D ...James Cameron's latest...

DARK COUNTRY ...with Thomas Jane as director...

Old 08-02-2009, 12:03 PM
mostly ghostly?

I Sell the Dead looks like such a blast.
Old 08-02-2009, 12:25 PM
For Vendetta

Yep, I m sure both I Sell The Dead and Zombieland are going to be wonderful trips.
Old 08-02-2009, 06:57 PM
No redeeming qualities

Blood: A Butcher's Tale

Old 08-03-2009, 03:15 AM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
Quote:
Originally Posted by _____V_____ View Post
AVATAR - 3D ...James Cameron's latest...

Not the best teaser I've ever seen, but from what I've been hearing this should be mindblowing. Really pumped to see it.
Old 08-07-2009, 08:10 AM
For Vendetta

THE LOVELY BONES ...Based on the critically acclaimed best-selling novel by Alice Sebold, and directed by Oscar winner Peter Jackson from a screenplay by Jackson & Fran Walsh & Philippa Boyens, The Lovely Bones centers on a young girl who has been murdered and watches over her family –- and her killer –- from heaven. She must weigh her desire for vengeance against her desire for her family to heal...

DAYBREAKERS ...Two-time Academy Award nominee Ethan Hawke plays Ed, a researcher in the year 2017, in which an unknown plague has transformed the world's population into vampires. As the human population nears extinction, vampires must capture and farm every remaining human, or find a blood substitute before time runs out. However, a covert group of vampires makes a remarkable discovery, one which has the power to save the human race...

Old 08-07-2009, 11:03 PM
For Vendetta

CIRQUE DU FREAK: THE VAMPIRE'S ASSISTANT ...Based on the literary series The Saga of Darren Shan. Cirque Du Freak tells the frightening tale of a boy who unknowingly breaks a 200-year-old truce between two warring factions of vampires. Pulled into a fantastic life of misunderstood sideshow freaks and grotesque creatures of the night, one teen will vanish from the safety of a boring existence and fulfill his destiny in a place drawn from nightmares.

...with John C. Reilly, Chris Kelly, Ken Watanabe and Salma Hayek. Releasing on October 23rd.

Old 08-08-2009, 02:47 AM
Pirate of Bengal

Quote:
Originally Posted by _____V_____ View Post
THE LOVELY BONES

After Park's Thirst, to me...this is the 2nd most anticipating movie of the year. Then comes Shutter Island.

Tags
2016, 2017, buzzkill, cannibal, chicago, debbie, debbie and the devil, devil, horror, movie, official trailer, revenge, rings, samara is back, satan, scumbags, slasher, the devil, trailer