Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-02-2007, 06:37 AM
Fear scented candle

Things you are looking forward to in the new year

Okay, what are you EXCITED about this year? It could be a big year for a lot fo things, and I am getting geared up.

My inner (and outer) computer geek is all fired up about the huge improvements in PCs in general slated for this year. From quad core CPUs to DirectX 10, to windows Vista, this is going to be a big year for geeks.

Movies like 300 and Spiderman 3 are hopefully make going to the theater a worthwhile event again.

Noneof my favorite shows have been canclled yet. Woohoo! at least 1 more year of Hugh Laurie playing our favorite incorrigible bastard on House.

Lily will turn 2 at the end of the year. The first year is down, she walks now and is beginning to speak real words. Too exciting for words...

With any luck, this will be the year i have been hoping for for the past....12 almost 13 (basically, ever since i graduated high school and entered the workforce) where we dont get blindsided with some god-awful expense that taps out our savings, and actually get ahead.

yes, i am feeling very optimistic about life in general this year.
Old 01-02-2007, 07:24 AM
HDC Sole Survivor!!

The start of my first real film! It was supposed to roll in September - got pushed to December - now we're hoping to roll in three weeks!!!

Really feeling confidant as well - planning to make my mark on this town this year.

My friends' movies HATCHET and BEHIND THE MASK will finally get theatrical releases.

and GRINDHOUSE!!!!

"A man that studieth revenge keeps his own wounds green, which otherwise would heal and do well."
Francis Bacon
Old 01-02-2007, 07:31 AM
Fear scented candle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roderick Usher View Post
The start of my first real film! It was supposed to roll in September - got pushed to December - now we're hoping to roll in three weeks!!!

Really feeling confidant as well - planning to make my mark on this town this year.

My friends' movies HATCHET and BEHIND THE MASK will finally get theatrical releases.

and GRINDHOUSE!!!!
That is HUGE. I cant express how envious i am, but then i cant complain too much, all of my setbacks thus far have pretty much been self-imposed.

I am really excited, though. I have soem great ideas that should flow nice and easy...