Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-23-2013, 12:18 PM
Little Boo

What is the name of that movie?

I've been looking for this movie(s) on the net for a while but I don't know much about them. Only a few scenes and what I remember is a bit hazy as I was pretty young when I watch them on tv. They might be the same movie or two. The best I can do is describe the scenes:

The movies were in color. Made probably in the 60/70s. Psychological thrillers along the lines of The Omen.

One scene involves a child or man who is a clone and goes crazy. He has mark behind his ear that indicates some sort of physical degeneration the clone is undergoing. There is talk of prophecy about the child protagonist, again like the Omen.

Also I remember a sequence of a woman running away from a killer along a highway and stopping at a gas stop when its dark. Also I remember a scene with a train that stop very close to a house. Again all very spooky but probably very low budget. These are all very general I know but the scenes made an impression in my young mind back in the day.

If anyone has any idea and can identify any of these I would appreciate it.