Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > True Crime
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-07-2004, 07:26 PM
Evil Dead

none

call me navie, i supose i am a bit too trusting of people. but oh well. i belive most people are reachable. i am not afraid living here.
Old 04-11-2004, 02:04 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to fluffho Send a message via Yahoo to fluffho
me either. whats the point of being afraid. not like im gonna hide in the closet all day. its like anything else, if all you think about is bad, then thats all your gonna see. if you think about the good too, then you see that.

alix, believe it or not i too dont believe in the death penalty. even in the most heinous of acts. not that this is justification, but most people who fuck other people up have been fucked up as well. ive met people who have been molested when they were babies and growing by their parents. then of course theres cybil, and none of these people ever ended up hurting anyone (although they really have issues). then there are others like richard ramirez who lead a relatively normal life and end up slaughtering people and lovin it.

but i still dont believe in it. we look down at iraq and africa (they still stone women for having sex before wedding) for such brutality yet we do it ourselve.s the only difference is we haev a bunch of people in robes and lots of cool little chairs and shit.

anyway, putting morality aside. death penalty costs too much. we haev fucked up schools and will easily take away 38million from each univeristy, however for every person we want killed bush will gladly spend 2.1 million on them, when housing them for 40 years costs only $750,000. how ridiculous is that.

AND Of course theres the fact that over 100 innocents have been executed in the past decade and well im sorry but thats just completely disgusting. not only is a father, brother, sister, killed for no reason but there is someone else running aroud and laughing their ass off. i dont give a shit if they kill 10000 truly guilty people, if they kill ONE innocent person. they fucked up.. BIg time.

i mean what do you do in that situation? do you even tell the family? how about the victims family who were so happy to watch the motherfucker die? ....... give the family money maybe?

Last edited by fluffho; 04-11-2004 at 02:08 PM.
Old 04-16-2004, 05:54 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by fluffho
me either. whats the point of being afraid. not like im gonna hide in the closet all day. its like anything else, if all you think about is bad, then thats all your gonna see. if you think about the good too, then you see that.

alix, believe it or not i too dont believe in the death penalty. even in the most heinous of acts. not that this is justification, but most people who fuck other people up have been fucked up as well. ive met people who have been molested when they were babies and growing by their parents. then of course theres cybil, and none of these people ever ended up hurting anyone (although they really have issues). then there are others like richard ramirez who lead a relatively normal life and end up slaughtering people and lovin it.

but i still dont believe in it. we look down at iraq and africa (they still stone women for having sex before wedding) for such brutality yet we do it ourselve.s the only difference is we haev a bunch of people in robes and lots of cool little chairs and shit.

anyway, putting morality aside. death penalty costs too much. we haev fucked up schools and will easily take away 38million from each univeristy, however for every person we want killed bush will gladly spend 2.1 million on them, when housing them for 40 years costs only $750,000. how ridiculous is that.

AND Of course theres the fact that over 100 innocents have been executed in the past decade and well im sorry but thats just completely disgusting. not only is a father, brother, sister, killed for no reason but there is someone else running aroud and laughing their ass off. i dont give a shit if they kill 10000 truly guilty people, if they kill ONE innocent person. they fucked up.. BIg time.

i mean what do you do in that situation? do you even tell the family? how about the victims family who were so happy to watch the motherfucker die? ....... give the family money maybe?
i agree 100% with everything you said. its nice to see that other people see things the way i see them.
Old 04-16-2004, 06:07 PM
Fool's follow

Send a message via Yahoo to feral cat
She is mad, there for should go to a mental hospital (and not be let out), there is absulutly no point is giving a crazy person the death penalty! I think killing in the law or outside of the law is still killing!!!

Amazing how its so often religeous people who go looney and commit sick acts, christians, muslims, hindus, satanists its all the same excuse!!!!! There always a higher power you can blame or say has given you the right to do it!

Home school is a bad idea those kids always grow up wierd locked away from the real world!!!!!!!!!!!

Feral Cat

ispitonyourmovie.com

REVIEWS

isoymAsia

Forum