Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > TV Shows
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-07-2003, 12:50 PM
Hellraiser

it's the one with the Christmas theme right? with the big hands coming through the windows and breaking the grandparents/parant necks?

It's like the only one a really remember from that show.. lol
Old 11-07-2003, 12:52 PM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Quote:
Originally posted by Nitara
it's the one with the Christmas theme right? with the big hands coming through the windows and breaking the grandparents/parant necks?

It's like the only one a really remember from that show.. lol
Yes, that's exactly it. That's so awesome. I love when the huge hands come crashing through the window. Classic stuff.
Old 11-14-2003, 09:42 AM
RUN RABBIT...RUN!!!

YOU PROMISED

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

sweet:D
the act of slow piercing is a transcendent spiritual event. there is no pain just sensation you observe the body, experiencing the sensation, surrender to the experience feel the indorful lush as the surgical steel slices through
Old 03-22-2004, 07:33 PM
Banned

Well, this is an old thread, but it deserves bumping.:D
I loved this show! Some of my favorite episodes are: The one where the cannibal couple cook this one girl in their hot tub, the one about the tarot card reader who has a cursed deck, the one about the old man who refuses to die and he turns into a smelly, rotting, walking corpse and blows his entire nose off into a napkin and one which was about this greedy old man who pretty much controlled an entire town and everyone was in debt with him. On Halloween, he ran a haunted house which, if one of the townspeople's kids could go through it and find some type of papers (I forget what they were) the entire town would be relieved of their debts to him. It had a cool witch in it that got rid of the old fartknocker. Anyway, I really miss that show.
Old 05-29-2004, 01:17 PM
Nefarious

Damn, this thread brought back memories. I remember I would go into my parents room while they were watching TV downstairs at night, and turn on the little tv (the only one in the house that got Fox and good reception) and watch Freddy's Nightmares but Tales from the Darkside was too late. I only caught one episode, where the kid creates a machine that sucks the life out of things, and it goes out of control and kills their mom and gets bigger and bigger...it had a creepy ass into too.
Old 06-20-2004, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by avenger00soul
Loved the movie. That damn cat story freaked me out. I'm a huge Christian Slater fan too.
ME TOO!!

LIFES A BITCH THEN YOU DIE!!