Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-28-2010, 04:55 AM
Little Boo

Hey,

I'm looking for a horror movie that I only remember the beginning of (it's kind of a blurry memory too).

It starts with people (friends or family, I don' remember) driving a car on a pretty empty road.

Then I remember that they hit something and blood is running down the windshield...

If I'm not thinking about another movie I think I also recall a bloody hand on the car window (the drivers window) .. but I'm not sure. The people in the car get scared, anyway :)

I think I only saw the beginning of the movie because it seemed to suck :P But now I'm obsessed with finding it. Please help? :)
Old 02-28-2010, 07:10 AM
Mephistophiliac

Send a message via AIM to Doc Faustus
I Know What You Did Last Summer?
Old 02-28-2010, 07:21 AM
Banned

Dead End [2003] ....perhaps

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0308152/
Old 02-28-2010, 08:07 AM
Mephistophiliac

That sounds kinda cool. Is it worth seeing?
Old 02-28-2010, 08:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Faustus View Post
That sounds kinda cool. Is it worth seeing?
absolutely

Ray Wise is great in it.
Old 02-28-2010, 08:27 AM
Mephistophiliac

I'll look around for it. He's one of my favorite actors. I'm a big Twin Peaks fan.
Old 02-28-2010, 08:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Faustus View Post
I'll look around for it. He's one of my favorite actors. I'm a big Twin Peaks fan.
if you have cable TV with the "Fearnet" channel, you can watch it now. It might also be on fearnet.com .
Old 02-28-2010, 09:11 AM
DoRu_D2

Question Can you please help me with a horror movie title?

I watched this movie long time ago so I don’t remember it very well.
It is about three friends who discover a deserted house in the woods. They decide to spend the night in that house. In that night during a storm with lightnings two of them disappear misteriously. The one remaining(the main character) run away from that house.
Later he come with two friends to investigate that place and they discover that near the house is a cemetery.They dig a grave and they notice that the coffin is empty and they discover an underground tunnel. A storm begins and they need to hide in an abandoned trailer. One of them who is standing on the door and watching the rain is killed by a unknown creature and the other two friends notice that his face was eaten(I remember this scene clearly). They put him in the grave and leave. Then the main character has a bad nightmare with that house where he meet his two dead friends from the beging and the one with the face eaten
After a while they come back to find out what’s happening there. They enter that underground tunnel and discover the one who dig this tunnel : it is an undead creature(some kind of zombie or ghoul) but they lose it. They come back to the house and they discover that each grave has an underground tunnel that lead to a room in that house. But the night is coming and they need to hide. After a while from a hole in the floor the creatures begin to appear: they have big eyes, claws, and large teeth and they are flesheating creatures. One of them is eaten alive. But the other one(main character) survives till morning and he escapes from that house. I don’t remember what happend next in that movie. This movie was probably made in 70’s or 80’s.
I cannot remember the title of this rare horror movie. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!:)
Old 02-28-2010, 10:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by newb View Post
if you have cable TV with the "Fearnet" channel, you can watch it now. It might also be on fearnet.com .
all this talk made me watch it again. Good movie as I remember...but the son was pretty annoying .
Old 02-28-2010, 12:04 PM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoRu_D2 View Post
I watched this movie long time ago so I don’t remember it very well.
It is about three friends who discover a deserted house in the woods. They decide to spend the night in that house. In that night during a storm with lightnings two of them disappear misteriously. The one remaining(the main character) run away from that house.
Later he come with two friends to investigate that place and they discover that near the house is a cemetery.They dig a grave and they notice that the coffin is empty and they discover an underground tunnel. A storm begins and they need to hide in an abandoned trailer. One of them who is standing on the door and watching the rain is killed by a unknown creature and the other two friends notice that his face was eaten(I remember this scene clearly). They put him in the grave and leave. Then the main character has a bad nightmare with that house where he meet his two dead friends from the beging and the one with the face eaten
After a while they come back to find out what’s happening there. They enter that underground tunnel and discover the one who dig this tunnel : it is an undead creature(some kind of zombie or ghoul) but they lose it. They come back to the house and they discover that each grave has an underground tunnel that lead to a room in that house. But the night is coming and they need to hide. After a while from a hole in the floor the creatures begin to appear: they have big eyes, claws, and large teeth and they are flesheating creatures. One of them is eaten alive. But the other one(main character) survives till morning and he escapes from that house. I don’t remember what happend next in that movie. This movie was probably made in 70’s or 80’s.
I cannot remember the title of this rare horror movie. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!:)
Sounds like one of my favourite low budget hidden gems: Dark Heritage.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0228182/

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods