Old 05-29-2018, 08:41 AM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sculpt View Post
Generally speaking, "junkies", especially heroin and methamphetamine addicts, have horrible, desperate and degrading lives.
Well I'll be frank, I personally don't give a flying **** especially when they hurt me and my Mom.

The thing is this girl and her boyfriend actually stole one of my Mom's guns and all her ammunition. What if they decided to use that gun on one of us?

Last edited by LuvablePsycho; 05-29-2018 at 08:42 AM.
Old 05-29-2018, 10:25 PM
Immortal horror fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvablePsycho View Post
The thing is this girl and her boyfriend actually stole one of my Mom's guns and all her ammunition. What if they decided to use that gun on one of us?
That's actually really bad and needs to be reported to the police immediately. Especially when you are dealing with drug users who will either sell the weapon for drugs or use it to steal drugs. People get desperate when they are hooked on drugs. You almost can't blame them when they do crazy stuff for drug money as they aren't thinking straight or at all. It's just do what it takes for that next hit.
Old 05-30-2018, 06:08 AM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalSlasher View Post
That's actually really bad and needs to be reported to the police immediately. Especially when you are dealing with drug users who will either sell the weapon for drugs or use it to steal drugs. People get desperate when they are hooked on drugs. You almost can't blame them when they do crazy stuff for drug money as they aren't thinking straight or at all. It's just do what it takes for that next hit.
We did report it to the police so hopefully they'll catch her.
Old 06-04-2018, 06:48 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalSlasher View Post
They all know what will happen when they take hard drugs. They are to blame. If you are ill go see a dr.
Old 06-16-2018, 11:14 AM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
They all know what will happen when they take hard drugs. They are to blame. If you are ill go see a dr.
I completely agree. People know the consequences of doing drugs and when they get hooked nobody is to blame but themselves. It's not like they were forced to take them.

Of course painkillers are a different story. I feel like the doctors who keep prescribing those to patients and getting them hooked should be to blame for that.
Old 06-16-2018, 12:53 PM
This is a test

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvablePsycho View Post
I completely agree. People know the consequences of doing drugs and when they get hooked nobody is to blame but themselves. It's not like they were forced to take them.

Of course painkillers are a different story. I feel like the doctors who keep prescribing those to patients and getting them hooked should be to blame for that.
I think a lot of people who get addicted to prescription pain pills turn to street drugs after being cut off by their doctors. They were just people like you or me who took pain pills for injuries or illness. What a mess. Who would actually go out and say "Great day! I think i'll do street drugs today!"
Old 06-16-2018, 01:22 PM
Evil Dead

It's true though. My wife's a psychiatrist on a ward that regularly deals with addicts. They're pitiable. While it might make us angry and frustrated, their abhorrent behavior is a result of addiction rather than the person themselves.
Old 06-16-2018, 04:34 PM
That fucking Guy...

So what you're saying is, basically...they ought to be put down, right?
Old 06-16-2018, 04:38 PM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

I think that a lot of addicts get turned onto drugs by friends who use them. At least that's the way that the majority of people I know who are addicts started off. It's not even about just the illegal stuff look at alchohol. Everybody drinks at parties because they are expected to even though they know it's bad for you. People really should know better these days but they do it anyways. It's a ****ed up world we live in indeed.
Old 06-16-2018, 04:42 PM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheebacheeba View Post
So what you're saying is, basically...they ought to be put down, right?
No but the next junkie who breaks into my house while I'm asleep might find a bullet between their eyes. I'm not going to end up robbed and murdered just because the world wants to feel sorry for people like that.