Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-18-2004, 08:34 AM
Saint of Killers

My quest for a good direct to video film-possible SPOILER

I have mentioned this before, as I am trying to find a film worthy the 2 bucks I paid to rent it that is direct to video, so far not so good.

I just rented SpeedDemon, I thought I like fast cars and I like Demons so whats not to like? First this movie is a cross between Fast and the Furious and one of those direct to video bad boy devil worship cult films insert title here.....The main villian in the film is a guy named Auto, who has no emotion in his voice whatsoever, his cohorts are and I am not making this up, Axle, Clutch, Wiper, Roadrage, and Chopper. Couldnt get anymore car guy than that all that was missing was Crankshaft, his younger brother Camshaft, and Sparkplug the dog. If you are into cool 70s muscle cars there are a few in it that you get to watch going sort of fast I guess. There is one part where the gang is doing a ritual and two guys are rubbing what looks like motor oil on another guy, kind of homoerotic if thats your thing, and then another where they are massagiing a small block chevy, I guess this demon is supposed to give them the power to drive faster.

Being a car nut the only thing that can make your car go faster is money and somebody has always got more of that than I do, if this movie taught me anything it was this...Dont work under your car without jackstands and dont let your girl drive your dads muscle car, she may start killing people with it.

Again not worth my 2 bucks better luck next time, my 2 cents.

The Creeper

3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead.

I've never been nice my whole life....but, I'll do my best to be sweet.

I keep my standards low, so I'm never disappointed.

The next words out of your mouth better be some Mark Twain shit, cos' I am going to be chiseling it on your tombstone.

Trample the weak, Hurdle the dead.

Forgive your enemies......after they are slain.

The God I believe in aint short of cash mister.
Old 01-21-2004, 09:29 AM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Sounds like you picked a real winner Creeper. I don't even think I've seen the box for this movie.