Old 02-18-2015, 07:12 PM
Immortal horror fan

Apparently they might try to give a reason to why Jason keeps coming back movie after movie. That's a bad idea to me. I saw these movies when I was young and always assumed it was like a legend or warning. If you do something wrong this might happen. And when it does, even in the end you aren't sure of how or why. Sort of like the end of Friday the 13th Part 2. I never understood what happened at the end. We are left with confusion. Also in Halloween, one of the best horror movies ever, Myers is the boogeyman at the end. That's what he becomes. He takes all sorts of damage that would kill an ordinary person. All you need to do is look what happened after Halloween and how the series went downhill with the exception of Halloween 3. Which I like and think that's how the series should be. But again at the end, we don't know what happened.

In Friday the 13th Part 6, a movie that I like, they basically start the resurrection and confirm the supernatural Jason. Of course no one that's dead can be resurrected from a lightning bolt. And I really don't want Crystal Lake or some part of it to be the Fountain of Youth. Nor should Mrs. Voorhees be some sort of witch. It should just be the unknown. A fireside tale of what might happen in a certain area and it does when kids push their luck.

I hated the remake's dope farm protecting Jason. The Jason that lived in tunnels with power and held captives. The people of the area that actually knew about Jason and did nothing about it. That even allowed other people to build large homes in Jason's area. All for realism the story made zero sense. It seems like they will continue to ruin the legend of Jason by giving reasons and explanations for stuff.
Old 02-20-2015, 10:24 PM
No Tears Please...

I havent heard anything of found footage but the most recent F13th news says they are going to base it in the 80's which would me me a happy camper (pun intended). They are also talking about a series. And most awesome of all a next gen game, 5 player controlled campers vs. 1 player controlled Jason. That sounds like a blast.
Old 02-25-2015, 01:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalSlasher View Post
Apparently they might try to give a reason to why Jason keeps coming back movie after movie. That's a bad idea to me. I saw these movies when I was young and always assumed it was like a legend or warning. If you do something wrong this might happen. And when it does, even in the end you aren't sure of how or why. Sort of like the end of Friday the 13th Part 2. I never understood what happened at the end. We are left with confusion. Also in Halloween, one of the best horror movies ever, Myers is the boogeyman at the end. That's what he becomes. He takes all sorts of damage that would kill an ordinary person. All you need to do is look what happened after Halloween and how the series went downhill with the exception of Halloween 3. Which I like and think that's how the series should be. But again at the end, we don't know what happened.

In Friday the 13th Part 6, a movie that I like, they basically start the resurrection and confirm the supernatural Jason. Of course no one that's dead can be resurrected from a lightning bolt. And I really don't want Crystal Lake or some part of it to be the Fountain of Youth. Nor should Mrs. Voorhees be some sort of witch. It should just be the unknown. A fireside tale of what might happen in a certain area and it does when kids push their luck.

I hated the remake's dope farm protecting Jason. The Jason that lived in tunnels with power and held captives. The people of the area that actually knew about Jason and did nothing about it. That even allowed other people to build large homes in Jason's area. All for realism the story made zero sense. It seems like they will continue to ruin the legend of Jason by giving reasons and explanations for stuff.
Jason died before Pt. 1, so he's always been supernatural.
Old 03-03-2015, 05:45 AM
Scares Little Kids

Friday 13th Remake Part II

Somebody knows something about this movie?I heard rumors that will take place during winter.Somebody says it will be found footage.What you think about all that?
Old 03-03-2015, 06:01 AM
No Tears Please...

So far I have only heard a bit. I heard that it would be based in the 80's to give it a classic slasher vibe. I haven't heard anything about found footage. It was initially due in November this year but has been moved back until November next year. Now, what I think is even more intriguing is the series and game they are talking about. The series they are saying is going to start when Jason was a child and follow him through camp and his death. Then it will start to delve into modern day Camp Crystal Lake. The game is going to be a multiplayer with five players taking control of campers and one player taking control of Jason. Its a hunt or hunted type of multiplayer.
Old 03-04-2015, 05:47 AM
Scares Little Kids

I cant wait for both.
Old 03-05-2015, 03:09 AM
Evil Dead

That sounds good.
Old 03-07-2015, 04:42 PM
Immortal horror fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damn Heathen View Post
Jason died before Pt. 1, so he's always been supernatural.
That's what I think too. But people like the more "human" Jason before part 6. The one that ran after people and other stuff.

Tags
found footage, friday the 13th, horror