Old 12-10-2018, 04:45 PM
That fucking Guy...

"Fuck that bitch".
...for whoever that might apply to...
Old 12-10-2018, 05:55 PM
Banned

we have never met in person and she wasn't my girlfriend so technically she can do whatever she wants with whoever she wants But that's not the point. this guy has all these pictures all over his profile of her and them together and I have seen in videos on her Channel they have known each other for at least a few years and when I asked her about him because originally I thought they were together and she told me she wasn't with anyone and then later on she kept getting pissed off that I would post things on her profile if they had anything to do with Endearment. I realize now I fell too hard for her too quick but I just can't understand why people will deliberately try to make people think they have feelings for them Just so they can build that emotion up to tear it down. sadistic people must have extremely bad lives if that's the Only thing they can do to get self-fulfillment is by bringing everyone else down to feel as miserable as they do.

I mean once I started finding out about this guy is when she started changing and going to all of these lengths to keep me from knowing about him or him knowing about me until today when the three of us were in a chat room together and he was talking to her like they are fuck buddies, which they probably are, And I got sick of it because if she's going to sit there and act like she has these feelings for me and wants to be with me she shouldn't be sitting there telling me that it's none of my business what's going on between the two of them. That's not fair to me and when I told her this I got blocked on Facebook so if that's how she's going to be then to hell with her.

Last edited by Morningriser; 12-10-2018 at 06:17 PM.
Old 12-10-2018, 06:39 PM
This is a test

Well, you're a grown man and i know you can take care of yourself but in my opinion, don't look into the computer screen and start looking out the window. That's where the real world is.
Old 12-10-2018, 07:12 PM
Banned

It's funny you say that because every relationship I have been in has began online. In High School when all my friends and peers were out fucking around with each other, I was left out and thus was completely deprived of a social life and now I feel like LP. I mean I know it's all about confidence and you get Confidence from experience. I need to just worry about me for right now and try to find places I like to go where I feel comfortable And then go from there. and I know it's still a while yet until I can start school, but I think that would help me out a whole lot, probably more than anything right now as far as Putting myself in a social setting.

I need to teach myself how to not care as much although That has been hard for me to do. Considering everything I have been through in my life and I am still able to feel such passion for things so easily, I really don't understand that about myself and I don't like it because it makes me to gullible and naive and has me just asking for people to leech off of me And take whatever they want from me.
Old 12-11-2018, 06:41 AM
Banned

Thumbs down

I suppose another silver lining in all of this is it has given me some insight on what I do wrong. I mean I'm sure I came off a little strong in the beginning because That's just how I am and I can't help it. I'm like a lost puppy dog and when someone comes to claim me I am all over them. I can accept responsibility for being a little do straightforward and probably even scaring some women in the past but that doesn't mean women can act like they are so genuinely interested in me but keeps secrets from me even when I am asking about them and clearly letting her know that it is concerning me and bothering me.

this woman is an emotional vampire who only seems to be interested in attention and sucking every little bit out of it they can before they are discovered and have to discard their victim or plaything and move on to someone else like a hungry spider just waiting to tangle their prey in their web so they can suck the life out of them. People like that have absolutely no remorse and no feelings for anyone other than themselves because they are too selfish to care about anyone else.

It is unfortunate that The only place I feel comfortable trying to meet people is on the internet but that has always been my downfall. I mean Las Vegas is the first place I have ever lived where I have an opportunity to get out and start trying to build a social life and honestly it scares me because I am so socially awkward and have very little Charisma but I know stuff like that comes with experience. These are things I should have learned years ago but I was never Exposed to such experiences.

so the silver lining in all of this is it has taught me that I need to stop listening to let women on the internet tell me who act like they are interested in me and take the advice I gave LP a while back and start getting out and going to the places where the kind of women hang out at that I would be interested in since the bar scene isn't really for me and I'm not a one-night-stand kind of guy. I should totally start Larkin the libraries and comic shop haha. in case you guys haven't noticed I like nerdy goth girls.

Somebody seriously should give me a swift kick in the face with a steel towed boot and tell me to stop procrastinating like a little bitch and get back to working on my novel. I don't know why I'm putting it off because I think it's a wonderful idea but Something is preventing me from starting it and I don't know what or why.
Old 12-11-2018, 04:40 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningriser View Post
I suppose another silver lining in all of this is it has given me some insight on what I do wrong. I mean I'm sure I came off a little strong in the beginning because That's just how I am and I can't help it. I'm like a lost puppy dog and when someone comes to claim me I am all over them. I can accept responsibility for being a little do straightforward and probably even scaring some women in the past but that doesn't mean women can act like they are so genuinely interested in me but keeps secrets from me even when I am asking about them and clearly letting her know that it is concerning me and bothering me.

this woman is an emotional vampire who only seems to be interested in attention and sucking every little bit out of it they can before they are discovered and have to discard their victim or plaything and move on to someone else like a hungry spider just waiting to tangle their prey in their web so they can suck the life out of them. People like that have absolutely no remorse and no feelings for anyone other than themselves because they are too selfish to care about anyone else.

It is unfortunate that The only place I feel comfortable trying to meet people is on the internet but that has always been my downfall. I mean Las Vegas is the first place I have ever lived where I have an opportunity to get out and start trying to build a social life and honestly it scares me because I am so socially awkward and have very little Charisma but I know stuff like that comes with experience. These are things I should have learned years ago but I was never Exposed to such experiences.

so the silver lining in all of this is it has taught me that I need to stop listening to let women on the internet tell me who act like they are interested in me and take the advice I gave LP a while back and start getting out and going to the places where the kind of women hang out at that I would be interested in since the bar scene isn't really for me and I'm not a one-night-stand kind of guy. I should totally start Larkin the libraries and comic shop haha. in case you guys haven't noticed I like nerdy goth girls.

Somebody seriously should give me a swift kick in the face with a steel towed boot and tell me to stop procrastinating like a little bitch and get back to working on my novel. I don't know why I'm putting it off because I think it's a wonderful idea but Something is preventing me from starting it and I don't know what or why.
Good for you, Morn. Bloof is right, what matters is what's going on in-person, and not online.

Reading what you wrote here, I think you're feeling too much that relationships are all-on or all-off. That's not the way relationships work. Relationships take a long long time. See a lady one day, and if you still think it's beneficial, see her again. And see other ladies as well.

Don't look into, or pay attention to who she may or may not be seeing. If she's seeing someone, you can't really know what type of relationship they have. Maybe they're friends, maybe they're about to breakup, maybe about to get married... don't think you can know, or even should know... just worry about what you think of your relationship with her. It takes a long time to see if it's going to work out, you can't know in a matter of weeks, don't even try.

You can date a lady who's dating 3 other guys, some who've dated her for years, who want you to think they're an item, and in time, she may want to marry you. There shouldn't be anything surprising about that. That's just how relationships work. So don't be possessive. Don't assume you can know 'how much she's acting like she likes you'. Just find out who she is, and if you're a good match... anything else is emotional speculation, and not beneficial.

Old 12-11-2018, 04:54 PM
Banned

I guess it's unfair to slowly place the blame on her. I mean yeah I didn't know the whole story and I freaked out and probably scared her away. I do wish she would have told me what was going on although I do realize it wasn't her place to do that because technically it was none of my since she wasn't my girlfriend. I mean in all honesty who knows if she was being genuine or playing me all along. My gut instinct tells me she was playing me and rather than trusting my instincts I ignored them which often gets me in trouble. And yeah I am trying too hard, I know that. Going out places I'm not going to just suddenly get a girlfriend, I know Real Love Takes real time and as I also said before, women my age online usually have nothing better to do than fuck with people and when you are only messaging each other it's really hard to read into what the other person actually means since you have no way of physically communicating with them and that's what makes it emotionally dangerous. I set myself up for all of this. I mean my ex-girlfriend I was with for 11 years and I met online and a lot of you know how that ended. I think once I start back to school next year I will open myself up to so many new experiences and find that there is more to this place than I have discovered yet. To be fair though I have only been here 7 months so there is still so much in this city and outside of it that I have yet to explore.
Old 12-15-2018, 12:22 PM
Banned

If anyone would like to come watch A Clockwork Orange with me, I just started showing it on my Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/27620933641...6596306374532/
Old 12-19-2018, 05:35 PM
Banned

So I have been trying to self educate myself a little bit on some ways I can start working on improving my own self image and be able to put painful memories behind me.

The last couple months I started getting lazy. I was working out everyday but since the laundry room is being renovated here and the Jim are in the same building it has been shut down. I know me just sitting around doing hardly anything has taken a toll on my mood as of late so I have started trying to find things to do to ground me and help me understand how I can go about improving my ego. I'm trying to teach myself to stop thinking so negatively about myself and realize my worth. I have started trying to work out the best I can to get active again and I have even started meditating. I am of course in the very beginning stages and it will take time to get better at it and for it to start benefiting me but I would like to think I am on the right track. I mean I have decided to say fuck it with the whole online thing trying to meet women because all it does is stress me out and Trigger my anxiety. Besides, this needs to be my time for me that way one day I properly can pursue someone and hopefully make a much better impression than I currently do. I am learning I need to cut all of my triggers and stressors out of my life so I have nothing bad to constantly be picking at me. The sound so weird to say considering I am 37 years old but in some ways I feel like I have grown up more in these last seven months than I probably have in the last 7 years. Sink or swim situations really do seem to bring out the Best in Me.
Old 12-19-2018, 05:51 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningriser View Post
So I have been trying to self educate myself a little bit on some ways I can start working on improving my own self image and be able to put painful memories behind me.

The last couple months I started getting lazy. I was working out everyday but since the laundry room is being renovated here and the Jim are in the same building it has been shut down. I know me just sitting around doing hardly anything has taken a toll on my mood as of late so I have started trying to find things to do to ground me and help me understand how I can go about improving my ego. I'm trying to teach myself to stop thinking so negatively about myself and realize my worth. I have started trying to work out the best I can to get active again and I have even started meditating. I am of course in the very beginning stages and it will take time to get better at it and for it to start benefiting me but I would like to think I am on the right track. I mean I have decided to say fuck it with the whole online thing trying to meet women because all it does is stress me out and Trigger my anxiety. Besides, this needs to be my time for me that way one day I properly can pursue someone and hopefully make a much better impression than I currently do. I am learning I need to cut all of my triggers and stressors out of my life so I have nothing bad to constantly be picking at me. The sound so weird to say considering I am 37 years old but in some ways I feel like I have grown up more in these last seven months than I probably have in the last 7 years. Sink or swim situations really do seem to bring out the Best in Me.
Right on, Brother! Just a suggestion, lots of people wake up at a specific time and go out for a long walk in the morning, at least 20 mins. Can you do that?
Of course some people jog, which if you can do that, it's even better, you will really feel the effects of pumped up system if you can jog. From what I heard, meditation is one of those things you have to do everyday at aprx the same time, and its effects are measured over years, we can't expect to see amazing results in a few days or weeks. You do a TM or what?