Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-05-2014, 07:37 AM
Banned

Old 11-05-2014, 07:41 AM
Midnight toker

Sorry guys, this is the first I'm hearing of this, so cant really say much about it and most of you know more than me anyway. I don't have a lot of you guys on facebook so I'm usually a step behind when it comes to this sort of thing. I'll try and find out what's going on. I'm not gonna comment on this until I find out what's happened other than to say, for my part, private messages are private and shouldn't be being read by anyone and even if I had the power to do something like that, I certainly wouldn't.... Hope you guys don't lose faith in this place, I know its quiet these days, but we have a good group here so stick with it!
Old 11-05-2014, 07:53 AM
Horror Fan

Thumbs up

Thanks, Straker. Keep us updated.

Old 11-05-2014, 07:55 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straker View Post
Sorry guys, this is the first I'm hearing of this, so cant really say much about it and most of you know more than me anyway. I don't have a lot of you guys on facebook so I'm usually a step behind when it comes to this sort of thing. I'll try and find out what's going on. I'm not gonna comment on this until I find out what's happened other than to say, for my part, private messages are private and shouldn't be being read by anyone and even if I had the power to do something like that, I certainly wouldn't.... Hope you guys don't lose faith in this place, I know its quiet these days, but we have a good group here so stick with it!
Big Brother's watching you.
Old 11-05-2014, 08:11 AM
Banned

I've been posting here for 10 years. It's only a click away so I don't think I'll give up on it. Believe me....I've been through HDCs MANY rough spots. There was a time when this place was like a chat room...so many posters and a lot of fun.

I'm not sure what's going on with V and I hope he gets his shit together. He has single handedly brought this place back from extinction on more than one occasion with his games and tournaments, and for that I thank him.

Last edited by newb; 11-05-2014 at 08:27 AM.
Old 11-05-2014, 08:26 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by newb View Post
I've been posting here for 10 years. It's only a click away so I don't think I'll give up on it. Believe me....I'm been through HDCs MANY rough spots. There was a time when this place was like a chat room...so many posters and a lot of fun.

I'm not sure what's going on with V and I hope he gets his shit together. He has single handedly brought this place back from extinction on more than one occasion with his games and tournaments, and for that I thank him.
Maybe something has happened in his personal life that is making him act like this.
Old 11-05-2014, 09:14 AM
Pirate of Bengal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straker View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by newb View Post
I've been posting here for 10 years. It's only a click away so I don't think I'll give up on it. Believe me....I've been through HDCs MANY rough spots. There was a time when this place was like a chat room...so many posters and a lot of fun.

Totally agree with both of you and needless to say this is all just so sudden & shocking! Although may be it won't resolve any issue or things can get more uglier but still I only wish we could hear what V has supposed to say in this serious allegation or his side of the story, cause he's V we're talking about here who have done so much for this place!! I tried to contact him at FB & wanted to know his part but he didn't say much except not to believe in everything & he's done with this board! On the other hand, the member who brought this allegation is also another great individual and awesome member of this board, I've no doubt about his/her integrity & honesty.
I've never even see this coming in my nightmare! 2 great friends of HDC got into a terrible fight & things get such messy.

Hope HDC will soon recover from this dark days.
Old 11-05-2014, 09:40 AM
Midnight toker

Quote:
Originally Posted by roshiq View Post
Hope HDC will soon recover from this dark days.
Amen to that & Thanks for your support and concern.

I know some of you guys are going to be frustrated and will want answers, but all I can say is that I'd rather just let this settle for now. If the people involved want to talk about it that's up to them, if not I suggest we respect that and move on from here.

If any of you guys do have specific concerns about privacy then contact myself or one of the other Mods via PM and I'll do my best.... I do appreciate the irony in contacting me via PM about a PM privacy issue, but I don't want this thread or the topic to over run HDC with negativity, so if you do have concerns or just want to vent that's fine, but lets try to stay positive. Lets just try to stick together through this and ride it out.
Old 11-05-2014, 09:46 AM
Evil Dead

Let's change the subject.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 846568055371269064177371599.jpg (35.3 KB, 1 views)
Old 11-05-2014, 11:54 AM
HDC Idol

I've been in Vermont since Sunday. I've decided this is a magical place with clear, pure water, good wine, and amazing food. I'd say I want to live here but ehhhhhh I hate snow.

Join my Facebook Horror Group!