Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 05-10-2014, 06:22 PM
Little Boo

Witchcraft - Memory question

Hello!
Sincere apologies if this sort of thing is frowned upon but I came here to ask a question as I really didnt know who else or where else to ask this kind of thing. for the past 15-17 years I have had a memory of a film stuck in my head and I havent been able to put a name to it in all that time. today I had a bit of a breakthrough but ultimately it's created another problem.

In my memory I remember only 2 scenes, one is a guy yelling at his Girlfriend (or a girl who is also his friend) that he is fine and theres nothing to worry about with him (He is predominantly housebound from my memories and this was a concern to his friends)

The second scene is a softcore sex scene near the end of the film it showed a vampire/demon/witch draining energy from a guy by having sex with him he then ends up turning the tables on this witch/demon/vampire by burning the house down with her inside it.

Up until today I thought I'd imagined it or that it was just a distant memory muddied by time. but while browsing around the net today I ran into the Witchcraft series and the shot types and style of the productions coupled with the general narrative Really rang true with what I remembered back then. The only problem is that with there being 13 films in the witchcraft series and of them only 2 being readily available for under £500 (Both of which I've checked out and it's neither of them) I've kind of hit a brick wall with it. I've managed to check Witchcraft 1,2 and 7 and it's non of them. the one that sounded most like it was Witchcraft 9 to me...but I cant find it anywhere...either available for purchase or online. If either of the two scenes I mentioned are in any of these films (Or theres a variation of them...it was 15-17 years ago on Channel 5) xD any confirmation would be very much appreciated :)

Once again apologies if this really isnt the kind of thing to go here and I hope to stick around on these forums :)
Old 05-10-2014, 06:42 PM
Cranky

Moving to appropriate section.

Cartoon Artwork, Underground Art, Other Weird Stuff
Old 05-11-2014, 04:08 AM
Little Boo

EDIT: Apologies lost the thread for a second there :)

Last edited by Foolilu; 05-11-2014 at 04:17 AM.