Old 08-27-2012, 09:21 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to horrorman
Film questions

I am searching for four titles. I know this is not much information, but this is all I can remember. I saw all of these in 1990-1991, on TV, maybe they are films, but I have a sneaking suspicion, they are anthologies, such as "Tales of the Unexpected", "Night Gallery", "Outer Limits", etc.

1. A woman searches her refrigerator for food. She moves containers/jars around, but does not find anything. All she finds is a can of dog food. She pours out the dog food in the dog bowl on the floor, and starts to eat it. Her small white dog (probably a French poodle) comes in thinking it is dinner time, the woman than stares at it with green monstrous eyes, and the dog in fright runs away. The woman is tall, black haired, curly hair I think, probably in her late 50s.

2. This is probably "Tourist Trap", but I vaguely recall a movie with a girl screaming inside a room. All I remember is the scene when a girl, probably twelve, wavy brownish hair (not too long), screams inside a trapped room when the two ends of the walls come colliding together. The only other thing I remember is a scene of the murderer, who resembles the murderer on the cover of the film "Tourist Trap."

3. A young girl, also probably twelve, long brown straight hair, screams for help when she is seen laying on a bed of spikes.

4. A woman is seen laying in bed. She has dark brownish hair, straight, and probably long, probably in her 50s. Her room is dark, but we notice a phone aside her bed (on her left side I think). She raises up (does not get out of bed), and hears a noise, she then asks who is there. We then notice a ghost lurking in the hallway (orange-brown colored wall) towards her room. The ghost is visible, has nothing on but a light blue sheet (without any holes for eyes, etc), is adult sized, has an invisible body, but an adult size head (I think there was a string around its neck). We then notice the ghost floating in the door way, as it does, the woman says something, I think "Marvin, is that you?" We then see the ghost floats towards her. As it tries to scare her, she yelps and tries to kick it away, but it does not go anywhere, and since it does not have any appendages, the only thing it can do is scare her. I think it was her former lover, who she probably murdered.

Now, as I said, this is not much information, but can anyone please help? No one knows what they are from, and it is starting to drive me crazy. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Last edited by horrorman; 08-27-2012 at 09:23 PM. Reason: to add information
Old 08-27-2012, 10:10 PM
For Vendetta

Moved to the appropriate section. Please read our Announcement -

http://www.horror.com/forum/announcement.php?f=2
Old 08-28-2012, 02:09 AM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by horrorman View Post
I am searching for four titles. I know this is not much information, but this is all I can remember. I saw all of these in 1990-1991, on TV, maybe they are films, but I have a sneaking suspicion, they are anthologies, such as "Tales of the Unexpected", "Night Gallery", "Outer Limits", etc.

1. A woman searches her refrigerator for food. She moves containers/jars around, but does not find anything. All she finds is a can of dog food. She pours out the dog food in the dog bowl on the floor, and starts to eat it. Her small white dog (probably a French poodle) comes in thinking it is dinner time, the woman than stares at it with green monstrous eyes, and the dog in fright runs away. The woman is tall, black haired, curly hair I think, probably in her late 50s.

2. This is probably "Tourist Trap", but I vaguely recall a movie with a girl screaming inside a room. All I remember is the scene when a girl, probably twelve, wavy brownish hair (not too long), screams inside a trapped room when the two ends of the walls come colliding together. The only other thing I remember is a scene of the murderer, who resembles the murderer on the cover of the film "Tourist Trap."

3. A young girl, also probably twelve, long brown straight hair, screams for help when she is seen laying on a bed of spikes.

4. A woman is seen laying in bed. She has dark brownish hair, straight, and probably long, probably in her 50s. Her room is dark, but we notice a phone aside her bed (on her left side I think). She raises up (does not get out of bed), and hears a noise, she then asks who is there. We then notice a ghost lurking in the hallway (orange-brown colored wall) towards her room. The ghost is visible, has nothing on but a light blue sheet (without any holes for eyes, etc), is adult sized, has an invisible body, but an adult size head (I think there was a string around its neck). We then notice the ghost floating in the door way, as it does, the woman says something, I think "Marvin, is that you?" We then see the ghost floats towards her. As it tries to scare her, she yelps and tries to kick it away, but it does not go anywhere, and since it does not have any appendages, the only thing it can do is scare her. I think it was her former lover, who she probably murdered.

Now, as I said, this is not much information, but can anyone please help? No one knows what they are from, and it is starting to drive me crazy. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

12 year old girls getting killed should ring a bell to someone. Not exactly a common thing.

That being said, i don't know any of the movies.

Good luck.
Old 08-30-2012, 10:44 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to horrorman
"12 year old girls getting killed should ring a bell to someone. Not exactly a common thing.

That being said, i don't know any of the movies.

Good luck."

Big help. Does no one here know these films? They must be quite hard to find, but I know someone out there has to. I wish I could provide information, but unfortunately, I cannot. I will still look around.