Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2012, 07:10 AM
Hellraiser

Can't rember this films name

I'm trying to find a movie I started to watch ages ago on tv, I can't for the sake of me rember it's name and I can only rember the first 5/10 minutes of it. It was in colour but had a old look to it maybe late 70's early 80's. The start was a women going to like a peir at a lake then stripping off to go for a swim, she was swimming in the lake and I'm sure there was something amongst the reeds that grabbed her or tried too. I know that's not a lot of information but that's all I can rember about it does anybody have an idea of what this film could be?

Oh she had brown or black hair and was slim if that helps.

Last edited by Mr-X; 08-17-2012 at 07:45 AM.
Old 08-17-2012, 10:49 AM
Hellraiser

Thanks I'll have to watch it and find out if it's the same one
Old 08-17-2012, 10:57 AM
Hellraiser

Nope it's not superstition although I am going to get superstition, but the one I'm thinking of starts during a sunny day and the women walks up the peir with a white towel I think it then goes fully nude before she decides to have a swim, I think it was a horror movie I was watching lmao
Old 08-17-2012, 11:19 AM
From The Beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr-X View Post
Nope it's not superstition although I am going to get superstition, but the one I'm thinking of starts during a sunny day and the women walks up the peir with a white towel I think it then goes fully nude before she decides to have a swim, I think it was a horror movie I was watching lmao
Is it The Flesh and Blood Show (1972)
www.imdb.com/title/tt0068596/
There is a scene like that in it but there probably is in a lot of movies. This does start in the day and is mostly filmed on a pier.

But it could also be The Mutilator (1985)
www.imdb.com/title/tt0124014/
Old 08-17-2012, 11:34 AM
Hellraiser

Nope none of them :(, I'll try write exactly what I remember.

Definatley looked 70/80's horror, the scene it's self looked kind of dreamy like the water was really gleaming and sparkling. The sky was blue with white clouds, I'm sure the lake/pond/resiviour was surrounded by trees. The peir was more like a little place to tie up paddle boats rather than a beach peir it wa a light coloured wood. The women was a tall brown haired women and looked kind of tanned she walked up the peir to what was like a shelter on it and got out of a White towel or dress then dived into the water, the camera then went under the water too and you could see her swimming around but there was loads of reeds at the bottom. Now I'm not sure if she got dragged to the bottom of the lake/lagoon/pond or whatever by her ankle and died because I fell asleep around this part and cannot rember it too clearly. The channel it aired on was zone horror which I think was a uk channel and it is now just called horror channel if that's any help.
Old 08-17-2012, 03:56 PM
Little Boo

Lightbulb I know!

Is Friday the 13th????!!! I love that movie:p! It could be and of the Friday movies. But Camp
Crystal lake is where It's based. So that probably it!!!:):
Old 08-17-2012, 09:27 PM
For Vendetta

Le lac des morts vivants (aka) Zombie Lake.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081027/
Old 08-18-2012, 04:52 PM
Hellraiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKiti View Post
Is Friday the 13th????!!! I love that movie:p! It could be and of the Friday movies. But Camp
Crystal lake is where It's based. So that probably it!!!:):
It's definatly not Friday the 13th, seen all of them atleast 30 times.

Although zombie lake rings a bell I'm going to check it out and see if that is the one.
Old 08-18-2012, 04:59 PM
Hellraiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by _____V_____ View Post
Le lac des morts vivants (aka) Zombie Lake.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081027/
Got it in one, thanks very much :)
Old 08-19-2012, 08:36 PM
For Vendetta

Solved. Thread Closed.