Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-04-2003, 09:44 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to ShamSham04
I'm Your Boogeyman by Rob Zombie.

"Television has brought murder back into the home - where it belongs." - Alfred Hitchcock
Old 12-04-2003, 10:33 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to ChaoticMinister Send a message via Yahoo to ChaoticMinister
It's not really a song, but is sort of the intro to Rob Zombie's "Superbeast," Track 2 on Hellbilly Deluxe. Track 1 is called "Call of the Zombie," I think, and it goes something like this:

A little girl's (perhaps even Sherri Moon, I don't know) voice speaks as if it were telling a ghost story to a younger sibling or friend:

"And out of the darkness,
the Zombie did call.
True pain and suffering
he brought to them all.

"Away were the children
to hide in their beds,
for fear that the devil
would chop off their heads!"

High-pitched, girlish giggling ensues as you hear sound effects from an old movie: shutters flapping with the wind, thunder and rain, a door creaking open, and a woman screaming as the track cross-fades into the opening riff of "Superbeast."

I really want to listen to it now, damn it!

That track is so twisted that it gives me excited chills every single funkin' time I hear it.

*FADE OUT*
Old 12-04-2003, 11:48 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by graveambitions
abbycomix you know the Pchyco's? That's John Freeman's band who is from Denton. Do have you seen Corn Mo running around NYC. He's a Dentonite too. Lot's of Dentonites in NYC.
Yup my band plays with The Psychos a lot. Johnny Murder also played my housewarming and halloween parties as The Dutch Treats. We've also played with Corn Mo. Very cool and creative guys Denton produces! I guess I didn't ask them specifically where they're from in TX though. I thought he said Dallas. Small world!
Old 12-04-2003, 12:07 PM
Post-Moderation

Quote:
omg no1 has said marilyn manson that whole antichrist superstar cd iz bad ass and pretty creepy
Great album