Old 10-18-2003, 04:59 PM
King of Klowns

Send a message via AIM to Killer Clown#1
Too bad the monsters were not people, if they were it would make for an awsome Jason game:D
Old 10-18-2003, 05:06 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to thehalk
that is true
Old 10-19-2003, 09:36 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to ChaoticMinister Send a message via Yahoo to ChaoticMinister
Here are some images of the originals:

The Original was released on the Turbo-Graphix 16 and PC Engine in 1988: http://www.lysator.liu.se/~wizkid/arcade/splhouse.html

Splatterhouse 2 was on the Sega Genesis in 1992, here's some info on it from this site: ( www.videogamecritic.net/ genss.htm ):
"The first Splatterhouse, released for the Turbografx-16, was a fantastic hack-n-slash video game. This sequel provides more of the same, but it's too repetitious. The main character is a guy in a hockey mask. The sights in this game will remind you of every horror movie from Friday the 13th to Evil Dead to Hellraiser. Most of the creatures splatter green blood when hit with a two-by-four, a bone, or any other weapon you can find. The bosses are particularly large and disgusting. Unfortunately, many of these monsters simply require too many hits. This trend continued with Splatterhouse 3.
1 player"

The Third was released in 1993:
"Sometimes you don't feel like dealing with complicated controls and strategy; you just want to kick butt. That's what games like Splatterhouse 3 are for. Your character, decked out in jeans and a hockey mask, must make his way through a huge mansion in search of his girlfriend. As he progresses, he has to beat the stuffing out of an endless supply of grotesque monsters. Some of these things, particularly the bosses, are downright disgusting! As the name indicates, there's plenty of gore. Apart from a few special moves and weapons, most of the fights are of the "punch, punch, kick, etc." variety. It gets repetitive, but at least you can hit several monsters with one punch when they're close together. Power-ups let your guy become temporarily bigger and stronger. Graphically, the rooms look great, and the characters are large and colorful. There are several ways to move through the house, and plenty of traps and surprises. The cheesy story line is developed through the use of digitized images which look pretty cool. A password is provided at the end of the game. Splatterhouse 3 isn't too deep, but it's a good way to take out your aggression.
1 player "

Ah the nostalgia... this last site helped me find the name of the game that I worshipped along with Splatterhouse on Sega Genesis: Shinobi III! It turns out that they've made a new one... I just hope it's good...

*FADE OUT*
Old 10-19-2003, 09:57 AM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Nice pics. He's an extremely BUFF Jason.
Old 10-19-2003, 10:07 AM
King of Klowns

Send a message via AIM to Killer Clown#1
And the other guy has a bulap sack over his head like Jason did in part 2:)
Old 10-19-2003, 10:33 AM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Quote:
Originally posted by Killer Clown#1
And the other guy has a bulap sack over his head like Jason did in part 2:)
Wow, I didn't even notice that TWO Jason's were going at it.
Old 10-19-2003, 05:05 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to thehalk
splatter house is a game that sould be remade
Old 10-30-2003, 11:25 AM
Evil Dead

All of you should really enter www.the-underdogs.org , where you may find all of these old classics for free, and you can play them at your computer by only installing a little emulator.
Old 10-30-2003, 10:00 PM
Scares Little Kids

hay vorhees thanks alot man! you rock! i just downloaded my favorite game (blood 2) and it seems to work perfectly.. i reccomend everyone take his advice and check out this site... it only takes a few seconds to register and then you have access to tons of games.. *note- the site can screw up sometimes because of the massive number of downloads but eventually you get what you're lookin for.. have fun :)
Old 11-15-2003, 10:08 PM
Post-Moderation

This game is truly one of the great horror games. If you dont beat the levels in a certian amount of time a horrible brain chigger will kill your wife. Talk about hardcore. THis game used to scare the shit out of me when i was younger a total classic. Yah it is a bit dated by todays standerds but when was the last time you played a great horror game? THis game owns. MY $0.02