Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > True Crime
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-25-2004, 05:45 AM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to bloodrayne
Fingertip Found In Salad

Woman Files Lawsuit Over Fingertip In Salad

A Manhattan woman has filed a $3 million suit against a Midtown restaurant after she ordered a salad that was finger-licking bad.
In papers filed in Manhattan Supreme Court, Marina Andriynannikova said she chomped on a human fingertip while eating a beet salad from Rue 57 Brasserie.

The restaurant and its lawyer didn't return calls for comment. Andriynannikova's lawyer, Steven Newman, declined to talk.

The suit says the nail-biting incident happened on Aug. 19 of last year, when Andriynannikova and her fiancé got some takeout from the restaurant, which is on the corner of Sixth Avenue and 57th Street.

Once inside their nearby apartment, her fiancé offered her some of his salad. She enjoyed it — until she said she "bit on something hard."

"At first, I didn't realize what it was. Then I noticed a nail and some flesh," she said.

The couple called the restaurant, and a manager went to the apartment. "He was refusing to accept what it was" — until he discovered a short time later a staffer who'd prepared it "had cut his finger," Andriynannikova said.

The suit charges the restaurant with negligence — and also blames the unidentified employee for failing "to determine the location of his severed fingertip."

My Karma ran over my Dogma

God WAS my co-pilot...But, we crashed in the mountains and...I had to eat him

I'm suffocating in what's become of me...
The rancid remains of what I used to be
Old 08-26-2004, 07:27 PM
Living Dead

Sounds deliscious!:D
They make...Headcheese! They take the head and they scrape out all the flesh, except for the tongue! They use the muscles... the eyes, the jowels, the ligements and everything! They don't throw nothing away!