Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-07-2009, 12:44 AM
Scares Little Kids

lol @ this thread.

I liked part 2. Only half watched part 3 because it was stupid. There was one part I laughed at though; the part where the chicks' hat keeps getting bigger.

I'm kind of mad about Scary Movie 1-3 though because they caused all those terrible *insert generic genre*-Movie movies. Ugh I hate them all.
Old 08-20-2009, 09:17 AM
Evil Dead

Thumbs up

This is no longer 18 and no longer as the Wayne brother in there but do get Charlie Sheen, Simon Rex, Leslie Nielsen, and Pamela Anderson and still got Anna Faris and Regina Hall are the only two back from scary movie 2

This movie is not rude as Scary movie 1 & 2 but this movie didn't need that to make it funny as this is best scary movie out of the four movies.

This two lady in dress in school uniforms Becca (pamela Anderson) and Kate(Jenny McCarthy)they are talking about this killer video tape (Which is spoof the The Ring/Ringu

Wasn't as funny as The Opeing from scary movie 2 but movie get lot funny. Then movie moves on to Tom who lives with is Daughter and brother in farm and find crops circles in the farm (Spoof of Signs) which last reported on new by Cindy who is now a News reader.

As she goes to pick up Cody from school she meet Brenda at the same time George comes in and stat to talk to Cindy and invites Cindy and Brenda to a rap-off. (Spoof of 8 mile)

At the rap-off we get see Simon Cowell get shot by the rappers Later Brenda takes Cindy to her house tell about tape she saw (The Ring spoof) One best scenes ever so funny

This movie was absolutely hilarious from start to end, The spoof was outstanding, they Spoof The Ring, Signs, 8 mile and they also spoof The others

10/10