Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-10-2010, 06:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSeymore View Post
-The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (never seen Part 3: Texas Chainsaw massacre yet though loved the rest of the films though)

You gotta watch it! One of my favorites in the franchise!
Old 11-11-2010, 12:32 AM
Satan's joystick

Anything with zombies in. 8D
Old 11-11-2010, 04:34 AM
Innsmouth Swim Team Coach

I recommend the Zombie Bloodbath series then..
Old 11-11-2010, 04:52 AM
Whip In My Valise

Pagan ritual sacrifice:

Old 11-12-2010, 02:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgnar View Post
I am an avid moviegoer. I don't think I have ever gone a weekend without watching several movies. I'm not saying that I never leave the house, but movies are an essential tool to a great weekend for me. I recently have been watching a lot more horror films. I don't know whether it is because it was around Halloween or what. But, before these last couple months I never really watching scary movies. I preferred the comedies. However, now that has all changed. These horror movies are very creative and the way they are shot is amazing. Also, the way the music comes in and out is crazy. I started paying a lot more attention to horror films and have grown a liking for them. Amidst all these genres on this movie genre lists, I would have to say Comedy and Horror films are right on top. I provided the link for you to see how many movie genres there are. It's quite amazing. Sorry for kind of blobbing haha, but I just wanted to inform everyone of my new fascination for horror.
hi dear ! Its my prime choice to watch comedy genre movies to get belly aching laugh from them . But I can also enjoy some horror movies even with its scariest scenes , but should we with good themes . Both horror and ciomedy movies are at my prime choice .
Old 11-24-2010, 12:38 AM
Scares Little Kids

I like to watch Horror movies because horror movies let you to encounter the difference circumstances of your life...
My favorite Horror movies are:
Devil
The exorcist
Frozen ........