Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-25-2004, 08:51 AM
He's Baaaaack

Send a message via AIM to AmarylandPsycho
Grimmm

I remember this version of snow white with Sigourny Weaver playing the queen. It was pretty dark and very fucking cool. It would be real cool if someone came a long and made a bunch of Grimms fairy tales into horror movies. Ive always felt their stories had a hint of evil to them. All it would take was the right person to bring them to their full dark potential. What do you all think? Aside from rumplestiltskin are there any of Grimms fairytales that have been made into a movie? Let me know.
Thanks
Old 03-25-2004, 09:29 AM
Evil Dead

right you are, the Grimm fairy tales are the best, and quite dark too. I think I've seen that snow white version you're tanking about, it is indeed very cool.

I think there's a movie version of the little red riding hood. I don't remember it very well, because I watched it quite a few years ago.. it wasn't very long,´cause it was just a part of this movie where there were many horror stories, werewolf stories fi I remember correctly, in one ( you know, like in Creepshow or something) and it wasn't exactly the same as the original story but it was atleast based on it...if I just could remember the movies name...
Old 03-25-2004, 09:33 AM
a people person

i dont if this counts but theres that pinocino movie. i cant rember if it was called that or something else.