Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Horror Art

Old 12-30-2006, 02:50 AM
Atrocity Exhibition

Oh man that Freddy one is awesome.Maybe you should do a Jason Or Micheal myers one.
Old 01-23-2007, 03:00 AM
Eye Catching

Wow those are way cool. Well done.
Old 01-23-2007, 02:25 PM
Hell on earth

nice shit....that would be cool if the leatherface had the sledge hammer instead of the saw

Old 01-24-2007, 01:43 AM
Scares Little Kids

Thanks very much. I have spoken to Gunnar and he has given me a few suggestions, one of them was a sledgehammer so great minds think alike. I will be doing another painting of leather face, this time with a sledgehammer, i have to wait till he comes back over in the spring to sign them though. i have three prints left of leatherface , 5 of pinhead and only one of freddy (best seller) the freddy one is on canvas and i onlt made three prints and got three signed as i was skint!! i am hoping to set up a decent website selling them as mine is shit, too much time painting means no time to update the site.
Old 01-24-2007, 03:32 PM
HDC Resident Cynic

Great Work. ;) I agree with Geddy... Michael Myers and Jason would be killer.
Old 01-25-2007, 08:50 AM
Hell on earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANNED ART View Post
Thanks very much. I have spoken to Gunnar and he has given me a few suggestions, one of them was a sledgehammer so great minds think alike. I will be doing another painting of leather face, this time with a sledgehammer, i have to wait till he comes back over in the spring to sign them though. i have three prints left of leatherface , 5 of pinhead and only one of freddy (best seller) the freddy one is on canvas and i onlt made three prints and got three signed as i was skint!! i am hoping to set up a decent website selling them as mine is shit, too much time painting means no time to update the site.
well in the original TCM the sledgehammer was as important as the saw

Old 01-29-2007, 01:53 AM
sava9e

:eek: Man those painting are amazing !!! I love the ones of Freddy he's my favorite horror character ever.
Old 01-29-2007, 02:47 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via MSN to Death_for_all
wow that is awesome you gonna be selling them or keeping them now?

Last edited by Death_for_all; 01-29-2007 at 02:51 AM.
Old 01-29-2007, 04:50 AM
Scares Little Kids

If i was loaded i would keep them all but as i am not they are for sale. I have Leatherface , Werewolf and Pinhead individually signed prints on ebay and i have had to put my only Freddy one ( on canvas ) i have left to sell in ebay. I HATE BEING POOR !!! on the bright side i have just finished another freddy that i will get signed so i can have one of them instead. I am a portrait artist and usually paint people & animals but the horror paintings were painted for me to keep. someone in U.S paid me $900 for the freddy original so even though i really wanted to keep it i couldnt turn down that sort of money. Struggling artist and all that. take a look at some of my nainstream stuff at www.contemporary-art-online.com
Old 01-29-2007, 11:42 AM

Send a message via ICQ to AmericanManiac Send a message via AIM to AmericanManiac Send a message via Skype™ to AmericanManiac
That is some great work ! I was wondering, how much do you usually sell these paintings for ? I think I would be interested in a few, I checked the site out and couldn't find any of these horror ones though, please get back to me and thank you !