Old 04-26-2012, 06:48 PM
Demon from Ago

I'm game, I'll pm you
Old 04-30-2012, 12:45 PM
Demon from Ago

You went to college in Indiana huh, that's where I'm from. Well, I'm enjoying the book as much as an athiest can and not get sick of hearing about God, lol. I like your first person approach to it, it is reminding me of Ramsey Campbell's The Face that Must Die, it is a bit face-paced but having tried writing myself before I know how difficult it can be to slow down the narrative.
Old 04-30-2012, 05:32 PM
Horror writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Gray View Post
You went to college in Indiana huh, that's where I'm from. Well, I'm enjoying the book as much as an athiest can and not get sick of hearing about God, lol. I like your first person approach to it, it is reminding me of Ramsey Campbell's The Face that Must Die, it is a bit face-paced but having tried writing myself before I know how difficult it can be to slow down the narrative.
THank you, I made it fast paced on purpose. I get bored reading slow, droning stuff trying to seem smarter than it is lol.

Glad you're liking it. I'm pretty much an atheist too, didn't used to be. Not sure how far you are but the plot has some wild twists to it. I was trying to capture the mentality of most church folks out there today, especially in ministry.
Old 04-30-2012, 06:29 PM
Demon from Ago

I haven't gotten too far into it yet but I understand what you mean by their mentality. I grew up a Jehovah's Witness and you wanna talk about fanaticism, wow.
Old 05-17-2012, 07:15 PM
Horror writer

Well I finished my rough draft to book #2 in this series. Though not many have read the first one, still, I hope to have #2 out in a few months :)