Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-27-2006, 02:00 PM
She's under the stairs

Rampo Noir, it was pretty cool if you like it Lynchian.

7/10
Old 11-27-2006, 02:05 PM
HDC Sole Survivor!!

Society
started kind of weak but finished with a mind-bendingly funny orgy of goo and gore!

"A man that studieth revenge keeps his own wounds green, which otherwise would heal and do well."
Francis Bacon
Old 11-27-2006, 02:07 PM
Misfit

Send a message via AIM to Posher778 Send a message via MSN to Posher778 Send a message via Yahoo to Posher778
Casion Royale

Great IMO, one of the better bond movies ( Excluding almost all the older ones of course... But better than golden eye and die another day, etc)

8/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X View Post
oh posher, I love you.

well as much as a girl can love a squirrely little girly man I suppose.

None of this is real
Old 11-27-2006, 02:11 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roderick Usher View Post
Society
started kind of weak but finished with a mind-bendingly funny orgy of goo and gore!
the ending of that movie is unreal. it's really hard to get people to commit time to the whole flick since it is quite dull at the onset.

I saw that movie when i was in high school and me and the guy that watched it just yelled "SHUNT SHUNT!!!" anytime we saw each other for the next week.

I watched "Code of Silence" with Chuck Norris this morning. It's not horror but it's fucking awesome anyways! :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by PR3SSUR3 View Post
We need something to masturbate to, often in time to the knife incisions. The "money shot" - such as final decapitation, extreme blood spurting etc - often coincides with orgasm.
Muh shit.
Old 11-27-2006, 02:13 PM
HDC Sole Survivor!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spec7ral View Post
the ending of that movie is unreal. it's really hard to get people to commit time to the whole flick since it is quite dull at the onset.

I saw that movie when i was in high school and me and the guy that watched it just yelled "SHUNT SHUNT!!!" anytime we saw each other for the next week.
yeah, I was starting to roll my eyes until the SHUNT stuff kicked in...
*shivers* think I need a bath now:D

"A man that studieth revenge keeps his own wounds green, which otherwise would heal and do well."
Francis Bacon
Old 11-27-2006, 03:52 PM
Evil Dead

The Big Alligator River
Old 11-27-2006, 04:18 PM
Banned

The Proposition

A gritty well acted western, set in Australia in 1880.Very brutal.
Old 11-27-2006, 04:23 PM
Evil Dead

Wow, i just managed to squeeze "Feed" in before MNF started. Holy fuck was that movie ever awesome. Definetly at the top of my "to buy" list. Definetly not for everyone tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PR3SSUR3 View Post
We need something to masturbate to, often in time to the knife incisions. The "money shot" - such as final decapitation, extreme blood spurting etc - often coincides with orgasm.
Muh shit.
Old 11-27-2006, 06:37 PM
Evil Dead

Watched "Narnia: Lion, Witch, Wardrobe" last night.
It's the first time I'd watched this, having never seen the series, or read the book of the same name (although, I think I actually may have read one of the sequels quite accidentally, years ago...I remember something about foxes, and a wardrobe)...it was actually a lot better than I was expecting.
Even as a child, when I heard the title being spoken of...I just thought it sounded really "kiddy", never bothered looking into it.
I don't know how the movie rates in comparison, but on its own, it sure felt like it had a lot of heart, I was watching it thinking "is it weird that I'm liking this as much as the LOTR stuff?" actually...this one felt more "right" than any of those did. Great music, simplistic but adequately enthralling storyline, and try as I might, the kids didn't manage to annoy me, and actually HAD independant characters, which was good...I mean the girls were girly, and the boys, boyish, but they weren't each carbon copies of the other...Also thought the guy that played the goatman (thomas?) did a pretty good job of it, fit right in.
Moments of darkness were there too...surprising...and the battle scenes were just great. I really am surprised at how much I liked this film, I would envy the child who's first taste of the series, was this film.
Old 11-27-2006, 07:51 PM
Ssh...did you hear that?

Send a message via Yahoo to Miss Olivia
The story mirrors the bible.
Let your bloodline feed my youth
------------------------------
Ssshhh....did you hear that?