Old 11-04-2003, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

alright

the movie was ok. it wasn't the best. but i found it interesting. know i am going to do a project on it to find out what really happen that day.
Old 11-04-2003, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

alright

the movie was ok. it wasn't the best. but i found it interesting. know i am going to do a project on it to find out what really happen that day.
Old 11-07-2003, 12:55 PM
Hate

Did a review myself for he TCM Remake..

Did a review myself for he TCM Remake..
http://www.picture-erotica.com/feature/rants/08/

Very surprised but really liked it.. :eek:
Old 11-18-2003, 02:32 AM
Post-Moderation

First of all, all of you who say this movie is great and havent seen the original your opinion doesnt matter. This is a remake, if you havent seen the original (one of the best horror movies of all time that helped define the genre, truly an original) than you have no idea what your talking about.And OMG you people who are soooo convienced this really happened, ON THE DVD, THE MAKER OF THE FILM STATES "I WAS IN LINE AT WALMART. AND SAW A WALL OF CHAINSAWS AND THOUGHT TO MYSELF I KNOW HOW I CAN GET OUT OF HERE REAL QUICK. THATS HOW I THOUGHT OF THE IDEA" he blatently states how he came up with it, it never happend thats why theres no info on it. ok now on to you people that know your shit.

Secondly, i cant understand how all you guys who have seen the original like it better!:eek: YOUR opinion is valid and id like you to explain it. The thing i HATED about this version is the overwhelming use of tired old horror movie hollywood clitches. The noise in the closet, oh its a possum. The over the top hot main actress who remains unscarred the whole movie because she didnt smoke a joint i mean come on. These things werent original 20 years ago now they just make a suposedly suspencefull scene totall predictable.
I knew she would make it out unharmed the whole movie set it up.

And the guy that said Leatherface wouldnt act like that. YOU FUCKING OWN! You have obviously seen, and appreciate, the originality of the REAL TCM not this over the top hollywood rendition. They show his face, and turn leatherface into every other horror movie villian.

I think anyone who truly likes this better than the original wanted the original to be more watered down. More like every other horror movie out there. If thats what you want fine, like the new one, and jeepers creepers, and urban legends and any other new age horror movie with no originality, expand your mind as little as possible. But dont tread on a work of art like the first one, see it again, for what it is.

The definitive, hard to watch, suspensfull, no music, full of screaming, deranged family, (not actually based on anything true just loosly around ed gein), classic that it is.
Old 11-18-2003, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Unregistered
I thought that this was by far the scariest movie I have ever seen. I am glad that I decided to go to the bathroom before I watched it cuz I would have peed all over myself. I haven't seen the first one so I can't say which is better but I don't think that any movie could be better than this one. My boyfriends arm had imprints from where I squeezed him so hard. When I was 6 my dad scared me to death with a chainsaw so this movie brought back memories. I cried in at least one part. Everyone in the theater screemed at least twice. This was the perfect movie to go see on Halloween! And I Can't wait till it comes out on video. I hope they make a second one cuz this one kinda left you hangin. You never know if the girl and the baby live or not. They could have ran out of gas down the road or the car could have just shut off or something. The chainsaw dude was still alive so he could have hunted them down. I mean you never know. And for all of those people who don't think that it really happened or that it never will happen again, and those of you who thought that this movie sucked, ya'll are all full of crap. If you wanna say something to me then email me: [email protected]
I am still trying to find the actuall truth about what happened. I can't seem to find anything on the internet. Not even some newspaper articles. Nothing. If you have any clue please email me and let me know. My email address is above.
Old 11-18-2003, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Unregistered

firstsdihbvcihrblkvbrfgregbtrbre
Old 11-18-2003, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Arioch
First of all, all of you who say this movie is great and havent seen the original your opinion doesnt matter. This is a remake, if you havent seen the original (one of the best horror movies of all time that helped define the genre, truly an original) than you have no idea what your talking about.And OMG you people who are soooo convienced this really happened, ON THE DVD, THE MAKER OF THE FILM STATES "I WAS IN LINE AT WALMART. AND SAW A WALL OF CHAINSAWS AND THOUGHT TO MYSELF I KNOW HOW I CAN GET OUT OF HERE REAL QUICK. THATS HOW I THOUGHT OF THE IDEA" he blatently states how he came up with it, it never happend thats why theres no info on it. ok now on to you people that know your shit.

Secondly, i cant understand how all you guys who have seen the original like it better!:eek: YOUR opinion is valid and id like you to explain it. The thing i HATED about this version is the overwhelming use of tired old horror movie hollywood clitches. The noise in the closet, oh its a possum. The over the top hot main actress who remains unscarred the whole movie because she didnt smoke a joint i mean come on. These things werent original 20 years ago now they just make a suposedly suspencefull scene totall predictable.
I knew she would make it out unharmed the whole movie set it up.

And the guy that said Leatherface wouldnt act like that. YOU FUCKING OWN! You have obviously seen, and appreciate, the originality of the REAL TCM not this over the top hollywood rendition. They show his face, and turn leatherface into every other horror movie villian.

I think anyone who truly likes this better than the original wanted the original to be more watered down. More like every other horror movie out there. If thats what you want fine, like the new one, and jeepers creepers, and urban legends and any other new age horror movie with no originality, expand your mind as little as possible. But dont tread on a work of art like the first one, see it again, for what it is.

The definitive, hard to watch, suspensfull, no music, full of screaming, deranged family, (not actually based on anything true just loosly around ed gein), classic that it is.

NO SHIT HAHAHAHA all these ppl out there like. "It Really happened and My dad knows the real leather face. " HAHAHAHA . you just got owned. THANK YOU LORD ARIOCH.
Old 11-20-2003, 04:10 PM
Holy Light of Judgement

Send a message via AIM to Malicious_Mirth
blood and souls arioch blood and souls
Old 11-23-2003, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up

I thought this was a SWEET movie. The blood was S I C K and I was really left guessing with the end and "the only picture ever seen of leatherface. 1 word N I C E !
Old 11-29-2003, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

This movie blowed big time, and doesn't even deserve the texas chainsaw massacre title. I walked out of the theatre pissed off more than I've ever been after seeing a piece of trash such as this. It was totally cliche with all other crappy "teen movies" out there. They tried way too hard to make it creepy, and sick, and they still couldn't get it out. In the original you were scared cause of what you saw, NOT what you heard as in the booming of the music when something scurries quickly across the screen. Bottom line this was movie is nothing, but a cliche, and in a sense brings down the original.