Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Latest Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 05-10-2004, 06:19 AM
legal eyes

Send a message via AIM to jay o2 waster
matrix=poop
Old 05-10-2004, 07:39 AM
Post-Moderation

Quote:
They should have left it at the first matrix. That movie was awesome. The 2nd a 3rd installments were too much bad cgi, too much bad acting, and too much meaningless conversations that didn't go anywhere. I "understood" the movie completely, just because it makes sense doesn't mean it's good.
Wait, so the first one didnt have TOO MUCH cg but the second 2 DID? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight:rol leyes: The first one is complete cg as well....
Old 05-10-2004, 08:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Arioch
Wait, so the first one didnt have TOO MUCH cg but the second 2 DID? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight:rol leyes: The first one is complete cg as well....
If you think the first has more CG than the third one you're just stupid.
Old 05-10-2004, 09:23 AM
That fucking Guy...

My thoughts on the matrix 3 situation.
So, it's all happened before right?
That means that there was another "one"? Maybe.
If so, there would have been another smith, or something like him in a similar role? again, maybe...
I can't remember exaclty why, but some of the stuff said in the 2nd and 3rd one gave me the distinct impression that when smith tried to "take over" Neo, the two "cancelled eachother out"....ying and yang kinda shit....hard to explain, but I thought of neo and smith kinda as counterparts on the opposite end of the spectrum...
Like u said, open to interperitation I guess...
Old 05-10-2004, 10:39 AM
Post-Moderation

Quote:
If you think the first has more CG than the third one you're just stupid.
I think they all had about equal amounts of CG, in fact i believe the second one had much more CG in the fight scenes, as the third only had 1 big fightscene. The MULTIPLE fights in the first and second had just as much CG, although they weren't flying around Dragon Ball Z style.

I don't believe there is a drastic INCREASE in CG in the second two films, the whole fucking series is based of CG....
Old 05-10-2004, 11:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Arioch
I think they all had about equal amounts of CG, in fact i believe the second one had much more CG in the fight scenes, as the third only had 1 big fightscene. The MULTIPLE fights in the first and second had just as much CG, although they weren't flying around Dragon Ball Z style.

I don't believe there is a drastic INCREASE in CG in the second two films, the whole fucking series is based of CG....
Do you remember that long part of the movie (or atleast in seemed long) where the army of zion just kept destroying wave after wave of stupid looking CG (aliens, robots, ships I don't know what they were).

The fight with neo and agent smith was so bad in this one. No pay off I was just hoping for a quick finish. What a waste of money.
Old 05-10-2004, 11:46 AM
a people person

Quote:
Originally posted by cheebacheeba
My thoughts on the matrix 3 situation.
So, it's all happened before right?
That means that there was another "one"? Maybe.
If so, there would have been another smith, or something like him in a similar role? again, maybe...
I can't remember exaclty why, but some of the stuff said in the 2nd and 3rd one gave me the distinct impression that when smith tried to "take over" Neo, the two "cancelled eachother out"....ying and yang kinda shit....hard to explain, but I thought of neo and smith kinda as counterparts on the opposite end of the spectrum...
Like u said, open to interperitation I guess...
thank you that is pretty much what i was trying to say but i couldnt put it into the right words

and i dont think that the thrid one had any more cgi then the first two
Old 05-10-2004, 11:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by last bad move
thank you that is pretty much what i was trying to say but i couldnt put it into the right words

and i dont think that the thrid one had any more cgi then the first two
That's because you're a moron.
Old 05-10-2004, 11:49 AM
a people person

Quote:
Originally posted by Leper Messiah
That's because you're a moron.
now why did you have to go and say that. it just seems to me your saying it sucked because the cgi but i just think you just want a reason to hate it
Old 05-10-2004, 11:58 AM
Banned

Bad use of CG in this movie, that's not why I hate it though.

I hate it because it was a boring piece of shit. The dialogue was typical matrix style but they took out most of the action and replaced it with flying through the air like a fairy bullshit.

This is Matrix Revolutions

Neo: What is the matrix?
Oracle: I believe you already know the answer
Neo: Why am I here?
Oracle: You will know, when the time is right
Neo: "Insert more redundant crap"
Oracle: "Insert some vague shitty response"

Enter crappy looking CG waves of drones that get blasted away by those mechwarrior rip off type things. I can't stress how boring this part was.

Trinity dies *First good part of the movie

Neo and Smith have the most drawn out fight scene ever, I never thought a fight could be so boring.

Neo dies *last good part of the movie