Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Latest Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-06-2003, 05:57 PM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Quote:
Originally posted by Ritualistic
Yes you are a true horror fan, Avenger... I do believe I send you warm thoughts on that run down..... <saying in an eastern english accent> oh well what i mean is thanx..... :D
Your very welcome, and thank you for the warm thoughts.
Old 10-06-2003, 07:25 PM
Evil Dead

Thanks Avenger. Sounds pretty cheesey if ya ask me.
Old 10-07-2003, 07:04 AM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
It is.
Old 10-09-2003, 03:12 AM
Scares Little Kids

Pumpkinhead 2............

OH I remember that one...Pumpkinhead 2!!! I also did not like it as well " I thought that one was done poorly and on that PUMPKINHEAD did not look or act as real from the 1st pumkinhead!! The part 2 did not even seem like it connected to the 1st one or made some type of sense!! Pumpkinhead 1 I thought was good though..Better than 2 plus the old lady in part 1 should of been in part 2,,The old lady in 2 acted nothing like part one.,))all still and quite!(( I dont know but part 2 did suck I must admitt and defenently agree with all who dislikes that!! IT was boring there were nothing of part 2 that really had anything to do with 1! Pumpkinhead was more agressive in part 1, plus pumpkinhead in 1 would not of let anyone get away with such feelings like part 2 carried out,,anyone stood that close to pumpkinhead in 1 usually gets it!! So what happen pumpkinhead grow feelings in 2..as I see to some point cause the girls dad knew him as a kid..Still that should of killed the girl and dying like that at the end sucked it could of been better I thought!!
Old 10-16-2003, 07:06 AM
Scares Little Kids

Send a message via Yahoo to lilangel_66071
I agree that movie really really sucked ha. Did no justice to the first one i loved it
Old 10-16-2003, 02:48 PM
Scares Little Kids

Quote:
Originally posted by lilangel_66071
I agree that movie really really sucked ha. Did no justice to the first one i loved it

The first (PumpkinHead) will always be best compared to part 2,,No wonder they never continued the story from part 2 because there was nothing to make out of that one..I see since the second one really did not take place from one or more to say did not make sense and did not really relate from the continuing point of part 1 then what was there left from part two to make a 3..Its because part two sucked and had nothing else to use to create a good story line,,they ended pumpkinhead in a stupid way!! Pumpkinhead died the way he did in one made sense..but two had no reason to it to end it the way they did...a part 3 would of been worse..I,m surprised that part 2 made it out!! They should of done that one a again starting from the end of one and worked itself up from there..Part 2 went into a whole different world!! It was goofy anyways. :D That sucked!! I give that a thumbs down!! two thumbs!! Lol
Old 02-12-2004, 04:25 AM
I Am Violence

2 words gay movie
Old 02-12-2004, 05:16 AM
Payback's a Bitch

Send a message via AIM to GorePhobia Send a message via Yahoo to GorePhobia
i didnt even like the first one....they were pretty stupid.....not that great of a plot...with loose plot holes and bad acting
Old 02-12-2004, 01:29 PM
Therapy?

I loved the first once. It's definately one of my favorites. The second one was really bad.