Old 03-19-2004, 02:35 AM
VooDoo

Thumbs up Myers vs Inferno

i think the best combination would be myers vs inferno....
Old 03-29-2004, 09:49 PM
Boogeyman

I dont really care who fights who. But when you think about Michael vs Pinhead it would be a really good movie. Pinhead has better diolog than freddy does so it would be more creepy. And Michael is better than jason. I think pinhead would win because he would just tear Michael apart with those chains. Jason vs Michael would be cul but the diolog would suck but the brawl would be cool because Michael is not a pussy like freddy is and Michael could take more blows by jason with that dam machete. All in all i think he vs movies would be cool
Old 03-31-2004, 04:38 PM
Cschachern

PinHead Vs. Michael Myers, then Halloween remake

Dude which would you rather watch, someone ruining Halloween by Remaking the origanal movie. or would you watch Michael Myers get his ass kicked by Pinhead.

Besides more Horror movie titians should fight each other.
Old 03-31-2004, 05:48 PM
He's Baaaaack

Send a message via AIM to AmarylandPsycho
I have to disagree. Now that they have dabbled with the concept of a vs movie i hope they intend to move on. They all need to gang up and take out some really good guys. An apocalyptic showdown between the minions of hell (Pinhead, Freddy, Jason, ect...) Vs an army of Angels. Humans being both Good and Evil would align themselves accordingly.
Old 10-29-2004, 06:50 PM
Banned

Michael vs Pinhead is a shitty idea.
Old 10-30-2004, 04:35 PM
Death wants you!Yeah you!

Send a message via AIM to dantehorrorfan
Quote:
Originally posted by Sistinas
Michael vs Pinhead is a shitty idea.
Agreed.
Old 09-12-2006, 02:26 PM
Demonic Taco Sauce Packet

Send a message via Yahoo to caioneach
Get ready for the movie to happen anyway. Moviemakers never cared if they were grinding a character in the dirt by making a cheap, badly written, gawdaweful sequel to a brilliant first movie. Freddy was turned to rubbish at the second movie. Pinhead was turned to crap in the third movie. The list could go on endlessly.

Ultimately, like politics, it won't be the opinion that makes a difference as much as a movie that they can either make a couple of bucks, or break even making and producing.

I agree with a few posts that I've seen on the internet. Put Freddy, Jason, Mike, Leatherface, Pinhead and maybe a few others in there and make a completely ludicrous movie containing all of them and give the brilliant first timers ruined by hollywood a final epitaph. Give them a proper resting place in the archives of characters that Hollywood has ruined with over senationalism and bad writing.
Old 09-12-2006, 02:30 PM
Demonic Taco Sauce Packet

Send a message via Yahoo to caioneach
Quote:
Originally posted by AmarylandPsycho
I have to disagree. Now that they have dabbled with the concept of a vs movie i hope they intend to move on. They all need to gang up and take out some really good guys. An apocalyptic showdown between the minions of hell (Pinhead, Freddy, Jason, ect...) Vs an army of Angels. Humans being both Good and Evil would align themselves accordingly.
What utter and complete rubbish. Hell, why not have them battle the fugging Pokemon too?

Further dabbling with a decent concept movie can and has produce good results in the right hands, BUT it doesn't mean one should open a franchise. We don't need the "McDonald's" of VS. movies to litter our movie theaters. Noone over 13 cares about that crap. One is enough unless you need to further (and tactfully) tell the scope of a story that got partially covered by the first. You can only keep a concept a novelty, if you don't over exploit it.

If you want the VS. stuff...maybe they'll be kind enough to make a video game and you can kill your characters off to your hearts content. But maybe some of the movie goers can scare a few writers into not insulting our appetites for a good scare.

Rubbish like Freddy vs. Jason is further proof of just how intelligent movie makers view their audience.

"Those twunts will pay ANYTHING to see shite like this..."

Last edited by caioneach; 09-12-2006 at 03:46 PM.