Old 02-01-2005, 07:24 PM
Misanthrope

Jason vs Carrie

Watched this film earlier on today and really enjoyed it. It's defintaley one of the better sequels in the series apart from Jason's death in the end is pretty fuckin' lame assed. I heard there was quite a bit cut out of this one (I watched it off a old VHS copy I have). But yeh cool movie.......

Last edited by Elvis_Christ; 11-01-2008 at 08:29 PM.
Old 02-01-2005, 07:32 PM
I Am Violence

Re: Jason vs Carrie

Quote:
Originally posted by Elvis_Christ
Watched this film earlier on today and really enjoyed it. It's defintaley one of the better sequels in the series apart from Jason's death in the end is pretty fuckin' lame assed. I heard there was quite a bit cut out of this one (I watched it off a old VHS copy I have). But yeh cool movie.......
good movie but i hated the psychic powers thing, it was just to gay for me...plus yeah the ending was corny... 78979 men with machine guns can't kill jason but a some old dead guy can with a small chain and drown hi... drown wtf jason lives undewater how can he drown?
Old 02-01-2005, 07:42 PM
Evil Dead

Re: Re: Jason vs Carrie

Quote:
Originally posted by friday13thfan
good movie but i hated the psychic powers thing, it was just to gay for me...plus yeah the ending was corny... 78979 men with machine guns can't kill jason but a some old dead guy can with a small chain and drown hi... drown wtf jason lives undewater how can he drown?
jason cant swim thats how he died at the camp an then he came back, havnt you seen freddy vs jason?
Old 02-01-2005, 07:58 PM
Misanthrope

Quote:
but a some old dead guy can with a small chain and drown
Yeh I thought that was really lame too. I liked the psychic powers thing.

Quote:
jason cant swim thats how he died at the camp an then he came back, havnt you seen freddy vs jason?
I thought this movie was weird for that too. In this movie Jason is just boosting about in the water like it doesn't faze him but in Jason vs. Freddy he's scared shitless of it and won't go near it.

Last edited by Elvis_Christ; 02-01-2005 at 08:00 PM.
Old 02-02-2005, 01:35 AM

The last 20 min. or so of this film is actually some of the best in the serie's :)
Old 02-02-2005, 06:21 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to The Mothman
my fav jason movie was Jason Goes To Hell. it was really pointless and the body hopping theme was pretty gay and didn't make much sense, but it was packed full of brain exploding gory action!

Click for B-Movie reviews!
Old 02-02-2005, 12:06 PM
Fear scented candle

Okay, i have never been a huge friday the 13th fan. Are we seriously saying there was a movie with jason and Carrie "I killed everyone at my prom and crucified my mother" carrie?
Old 02-02-2005, 05:23 PM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
Quote:
Originally posted by Vodstok
Okay, i have never been a huge friday the 13th fan. Are we seriously saying there was a movie with jason and Carrie "I killed everyone at my prom and crucified my mother" carrie?
Not exactly.

Jason goes up against a psychokinetic [sp?] girl. Itz been called Jason vs Carrie, not literally.
Old 02-02-2005, 05:41 PM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally posted by The Mothman
my fav jason movie was Jason Goes To Hell. it was really pointless and the body hopping theme was pretty gay and didn't make much sense, but it was packed full of brain exploding gory action!

Aaaaamen, brother!! ;)

:cool:
Old 02-02-2005, 11:53 PM
Hellraiser

Hmm...I loved that one too, I had nothing against the psycho powers and I thought it was very nice. But still number V ranks highest to me. Something about that film makes it great. Yeh, friday the 13th series is my favourite horror series yet. Catch, Ell Voorhees.