Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-15-2004, 08:42 PM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Dracula II

Anyone see Dracula II: Ascension? It kinda sucked. I expected better b/c it had some familiar faces in it, but they all had small parts. The only one who made good in this thing was Jason Scott Lee b/c he has the look of his vampire hunter persona down. The credits said Rutger Hauer played "Dracula III", but I saw him nowhere. I'll guess he'll have a bigger role in the third one. This one, while being better than Dracula 2000, was still a let down.
Old 01-15-2004, 10:08 PM
Evil Dead

I bought it used on VHS for 3 bucks but haven't watched it yet. Been meaning to, but for some reason it's just hard to get excited about.
Old 01-15-2004, 10:12 PM
That fucking Guy...

r we talking about the sequels to dracula 2000?
Old 01-15-2004, 10:24 PM
Evil Dead

Yeah...the first sequel's out right now and the third has already been shot and will be released later this year.
Old 01-16-2004, 06:36 AM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Quote:
Originally posted by Dr.Kelvinstein
I bought it used on VHS for 3 bucks but haven't watched it yet. Been meaning to, but for some reason it's just hard to get excited about.
Tell me what you thought about it after you watch it. I am so disappointed in Craig Sheffer's career choices.
Old 01-16-2004, 11:54 AM
Evil Dead

I so used to like Craig Sheffer; what was that teen movie with Virginia Madsen, Fire and Ice? Bad boy meets good girl, world comes apart as consquence. Great stuff. Also thought he was cool in that Chris Lambert movie Road Killers. And Nightbreed is Barker's best movie, which goes without mentioning. And if I were him in Some Kind of Wonderful, I'da beaten the hell out of Stoltz. Leigha Thompson was soooo bad in that movie.

But look on the bright side---Josh Brolin has grown into the actor I thought Craig would be. So maybe it all somehow works out in the end.
Old 01-16-2004, 11:58 AM
Cryptkeeper

Quote:
Originally posted by Dr.Kelvinstein
I so used to like Craig Sheffer; what was that teen movie with Virginia Madsen, Fire and Ice? Bad boy meets good girl, world comes apart as consquence. Great stuff. Also thought he was cool in that Chris Lambert movie Road Killers. And Nightbreed is Barker's best movie, which goes without mentioning. And if I were him in Some Kind of Wonderful, I'da beaten the hell out of Stoltz. Leigha Thompson was soooo bad in that movie.

But look on the bright side---Josh Brolin has grown into the actor I thought Craig would be. So maybe it all somehow works out in the end.
I used to really like him too, b/c of Nightbreed, Road Killers, The Grave, and others.

Some Kind of Wonderful is my fav. John Hughes movie. There's no way he could have took Stoltz in that film. And if he did, Elias Koteas would have kicked his ass.

I hate Josh Brolin after Hollow Man and the Mod Squad. Besides, Sheffer whipped his ass with that baseball bat in Road Killers.:)